Secrets Silversands Resort
Riviera Cancun All-inclusive Unlimited-Luxury®
AAA Four Diamond Resort
Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Reservations 1-877-380-4142
Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun . . . Fun, Active & Popular!
Check out what is new at Secrets Silversands!
Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Resort offers adults an extra measure of romance and sensuality in an exquisite luxury setting. Immerse yourself in Unlimited-Luxury® where everything is included: Elegantly appointed rooms and suites with 24-hour concierge and room service. Multiple gourmet restaurants and lounges serving premium beverages. Endless day and evening activities, all in a spectacular setting!
Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun is a luxury adults-only Unlimited-Luxury® resort featuring 436 suites, most with ocean view, over 43,000 square feet of pool areas and expansive manicured gardens, seven restaurants – six á la carte themed restaurants and a sumptuous buffet, seven bars ranging from elegant to swim-up. The hotel features a world class spa, offering outdoor and indoor treatments, a fitness center and two Jacuzzis ensure that guests are pampered and indulged.
The Secrets Silversands is situated on the Yucatan Peninsula, a mere 15 miles south of Cancun and 20 minutes from the Cancun International Airport.
Key Attributes of Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun
- AAA Four Diamond Resort
- Sleek, chic & hip
- All suite resort with one of the largest suites in the Riviera Maya, including swim-out suites with access to pool
- Close proximity to the Cancun International Airport (15 minutes)
- Multiple gourmet and exquisitely-designed restaurants with extra seating capacity
- Over 43,000 square feet of pristine swimming pools divided in 8 including an infinity pool
- Romantic and elegant, with a resort ambiance that comes alive at night
- Multiple locations for weddings, including a contemporary wedding gazebo, as well as an expensive stretch of beach featuring four unique, exclusive decks perfect for romance
- Expansive 43,000 sq. ft. spa and spa garden complete with a marine water circuit and tranquil relaxation area
Points of Interest
- Puerto Morelos is known for its beachfront restaurants and bars & lounges
Playa del Carmen
- Originally a small fishing town, Playa Del Carmen is a popular tourist attraction with its pristine beaches and turquoise water.
XEL-HA Archeological Site
- Located a short distance from the resort, enjoy this aquatic adventure through lagoons and caves while taking in the ancient Mayan culture including intact artifacts of the past.
XCaret Eco-Archeological Park
- Learn about the Mayan culture and enjoy family activities at this ecological / archaeological theme park.
Tulum (Mayan Ruins)
- These ruins located in of the most important cities during its time, are among the most popular sites to visit including ancient artifacts, pyramids, a beach and breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea from cliff-top.
Cobá (Mayan Ruins)
- Coba is located in the jungle and boasts the tallest pyramid in the Yucatan Peninsula
The resort features 438 nonsmoking, modern and stylish suites that are outfitted with all the comforting amenities that you might require during your stay. With an in-room Jacuzzi, furnished terrace, and 24-hour room service, the comfort begins you your suite and flows through the entire resort. You will be captivated by the surroundings of Riviera Maya and wake each morning to the sights and sounds of this beachfront paradise.
All suites offer the following:
- King or two double-sized beds
- Private and furnished terrace or patio
- Bathrobes & Slippers
- Jacuzzi for 2 in every room
- Ceiling fan
- Electronic safety deposit box
- Iron and ironing board
- Vanity mirror
- Coffee / tea maker
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Box for private room service delivery
- 24-hour room service
- 43" flat screen satellite television
- Private and furnished terrace or balcony
- CD / DVD/MP3 player
- Mini-bar refreshed daily with soft drinks, bottled water and beer
- Direct dial telephone
- Internet access*
*Additional costs may apply
- Junior Suite
- Junior Suite Swim-out
The Preferred Club
The Preferred Club is an exclusive area offering exceptional services. Preferred status and amenities, access to a private lounge and Preferred Club suites offering impressive pool and ocean front views all in premium locations as well as:
- Private Preferred Club Lounge
- Concierge service
- Daily continental breakfast service in the lounge
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d'oeuvres
- Exquisite desserts & fine liquors in the lounge
- Shoe shine service
- Complimentary newspaper in room every day (English or Spanish)
- Free internet access in suite
- Free computer access in Preferred Lounge
- Upgraded mini-bar service
- Upgraded bath amenities
- IPod docking station
- Internet access in-suite
- Honeymoon and Master Suites feature an outdoor Jacuzzi available on terrace / balcony
Preferred Club Room Categories
- Preferred Club Junior Suite
- Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite
- Preferred Club Master Suite
- Rooftop Jacuzzi Ocean View Preferred Club
- Presidential Suite
New! “Rooftop Jacuzzi Ocean View Preferred Club Suite”
These suites are located on the upper floors of the main building, The suites are 816 sq. ft. suites and have been designed with contemporary décor. The suites feature a king size bed with stunning sea views of the Caribbean, state-of-the-art remote controlled motorized curtains and blinds, in-room climate control, a working desk separating the sitting area including a small dining table for two and a hidden motorized flat 42” screen TV providing entertainment at the push of a button. A spacious bathroom area offers a Jacuzzi for two, walk-in rain spa shower, double vanities, individual sound system, a scale, bathrobes & slippers, IPod Dock station and two telephones. The suites offers feature a private furnished terrace with outdoor Jacuzzi and sitting area.
Restaurants & Bars
Your gourmet tastes will be satisfied. Whether it is Italian, steak, or seafood you desire, Secrets Silversands will deliver. And with no reservations needed, you can dine at any of the restaurants whenever and as often as you would like.
Offering 8 restaurants: 1 buffet and 7 á la carte restaurants. No reservations are required. All restaurant opening rotate throughout the week. umber of restaurants open fore each meal is dependent upon occupancy levels.
- Dedicated to international cuisine with a variety of specialty items and classics.
- Specializing in a fusion of Pan-Asian á la carte specialties
- Two Tepanayaki tables and a sushi bar
- Enjoy delectable Italian á la carte cuisine
- á la carte fine French cuisine accompanied by piano music
- Wine cellar with private seating for special occasions
- Located overlooking the main pool area, serving á la carte grilled cuisine for lunch and meat specialties for dinner
- Situated in the main pool area with a stunning ocean view, serving á la carte seafood specialties in a quiet romantic and seaside setting.
- Savor Mexican á la carte cuisine in a traditional ambience
- á la carte Mediterranean cuisine
Bars & Lounges
Offering 8 bars and lounges, serving premium brand domestic and international brand beverages ranging from swim-up to a music lounge.
- Lobby bar featuring chic furniture for lounging with a refreshing cocktail
- Enjoy a favorite cocktail a the swim-up bar
- Savor a refreshing beverage at the pool bar
- Enjoy your favorite drink under a modern palapa by the ocean and taste delicious afternoon snacks
- Elegant ideally located to sip cocktails in an outdoor lounge area with live music to dance the night away
- Contemporary music lounge and sports bar
- Flat screen television and DJ
The Fitness Center is open daily. The center provides a full range of cardio-conditioning equipment including free weights, treadmills. Lifecycles, stair climbers and cross trainers.
12,000 square feet offering a full spa menu of body treatments and rejuvenating therapies.
14 massage cabins
4-dual massage rooms with shower
1-hydro-massage room with shower
1 wet massage room with shower
Body treatment cabins
Relaxing aromatherapy and sport massages
Steam room and dry sauna
Concierge services and 24-hour front desk
24-hour room service
Theater and game area
Silversands Resort features a fully-equipped business center*
Theater and game area
Beach, Land & Water Activities
Eight swimming pools with an expanse of over 43,000 sq. ft.
1 jetted section of the pool with capacity for 20 people
1 outdoor Jacuzzi by the ocean with capacity for 16 people
Infinity pool for Preferred Club guests
1 tennis court
Reef snorkeling the world's second largest barrier reef
Mini golf course
Motorized water sports*
Yoga and fitness classes
*Additional cost applies
Theater and Game Lounge
This open-air theater includes a stage for fabulous shows and events with comfortable seating and bar service. The game lounge consists of an outdoor garden with pool tables, Ping-Pong tables, giant chess and a selection of game tables for your entertainment pleasure.
Stretching over 12,000 sq. ft. The Spa by Pevonia offers a sublime atmosphere of pure indulgence. By combining hydrotherapy with indigenous treatments, the Spa creates a refreshing, invigorating and peaceful experience. Sensation showers, a water circuit, sauna, steam room, private showers and a relaxing indoor lounge area are here for you to enjoy. Massages, body treatments facials, manicures, pedicures and a full-service beauty salon. The Spa features17 treatment rooms with 19 massage tables.
- One Jacuzzi
- Indoor relaxation area with 4 lounging water beds and outdoor private cabanas
- Spa garden with water circuit area also featuring 4 outdoor relaxation rooms and spa rituals
- 2 Hydro-reflexology pools
- One cold plunge
- Waiting room
- VIP relaxation room
- 2 sensation showers
- 3 pedicure stations with chromotherapy
- 3 manicure stations
- 3 hair cutting stations
- 1 hair washing station
- Separate areas for men and women
The Fitness Center
- 3 treadmills
- 4 stationary bikes
- 2 spinning bikes
- 1 universal machine
- 3 cross trainers
- Abdominal & back extensions/benches
- Free weights
- Separate shower and restroom areas for men and women
Weddings & Honeymoons
Weddings bring a contemporary style to the serenity of the beach, creating the perfect marriage of modernity and romance for a destination wedding or honeymoon. Couples looking to tie the knot in chic sophistication will be enamored by the stylishly designed wedding gazebo and stunning ballroom. And all newly weds will appreciate the elegant suites, glamorous grounds, and lavish spa.
Unlimited Connectivity - Complimentary
The complimentary, interactive mobile app allows guests to stay connected to those they are with, as well as friends and family back home with Unlimited Connectivity. Using the app-to-app call feature, guests can make local and international calls using the resort's Wi-Fi connection, without incurring any cell phone roaming charges. Guests can also personalize their stay by creating a user profile using email, Facebook or Twitter accounts to contact resort staff directly. Book spa appointments, reserve excursions and access information about dining, resort activities, local attractions and much more. In addition, this easy-to-use, cost-saving app registers as a room extension so guests can send and receive calls throughout the resort as if they were in their room.
Notes from Judy and Maria
Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun is small with only 436 suites. The property is easy to navigate. The majority of the hotel's restaurants are located off of the lobby. The pools wind throughout the property. Guests with swim out rooms (located on lower floors) are only steps away from the pool. The beach is a short distance from guestrooms and is perfect for the snorkeling enthusiasts with coral and natural sea life in abundance. Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa is a luxury, world class all-inclusive resort.
Upon walking into the air-conditioned lobby of the hotel, one's first impression is “Wow!” The lobby and décor throughout the hotel is bright, fresh, and is a combination of European sophistication and South Beach trendy! The azure blue glass-mirrored wall backdrop behind the reception desks ,along with the matching contemporary furniture, is well-designed, soft-colored, bright, and distinctive.
Walking through the lobby guests will come upon a glass-enclosed spiral staircase leading to the lower level of the hotel which features the lobby bar. Looking down the staircase to the lower level one experiences an optical illusion with the mirrored floor that makes the hotel look like multi-levels. Secrets Silversands is wonderful!
Dear Judy and Maria
Just wanted to thank you for such a wonderful time at Silversands Cancun. You really made sure they went out of their way for us.:-) we were treated wonderfully by all. Hope to return there again! The resort was beautiful and spotless.The food was great as well.
Thanks again and will look forward to booking with you again.
Terry and Dave :-) :-) :-) :-)
Dear Judy and Maria,
Thank you, thank you for taking the stress out of traveling. This trip included a number of firsts for us: international travel, all inclusive resort, and using a travel agent. Everything was smooth and stress free (up until I left my passport in the kiosk in ATL on the way home, but even that was quickly fixed when one of the agents had it in her hand...lesson learned). We learned a lot and appreciated the finer details being smooth (transportation to/from airport, perfect room, VIP service, great recommendation for the resort).
We arrived at the airport and navigated our way to the van. We were quickly loaded and on our way to the resort. As soon as we stepped out, we were greeted with warm smiles, cold wash clothes, and champagne. Already feeling special, we were told that we would have a private check in (and we were served more to drink). Our room wasn't ready but we were encouraged to walk around, eat some lunch, then return.
The room was perfect: an ocean view, bottle of champagne, shower and jacuzzi for two, rose petals, snacks, drinks... SPOILED is the only word that comes to mind. Our daily activities included: floating in the pool, naps in the tiki huts/tented beds on the beach, tasty meals, walks around the resort, and evening music and entertainment (the Spanish/Mexican coffee being one of my favorites). We even visited Playa del Carmen...and everyone knew us;) also an experience;)
You set a high standard with your attention, and it continued with ALL of the staff at the resort. We left feeling like we had new friends...Israel being our favorite. Every person at the resort (down to the grounds keepers and hawk keeper) was truly special and first class.
We are already discussing our next adventure; the hard part is deciding whether to try something new or go back to something we know is wonderful.
We look forward to talking with you soon,
Michael and Sara
Read more testimonials
Book your Vacation Package Now!
Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun Reservations 1-877-380-4142