Dreams Tulum Resort and Spa
Unlimited-Luxury® for Everyone
Spectacular Beach . . . Located near ancient Mayan Ruins of Tulum
Dreams Tulum Resort Reservations 1-877-380-4142
Presenting the all new Dream Tulum with a fresh new look!
Dreams Tulum Resort is located on one of the most unique beaches surrounded by lush tropical foliage, sugary white sand and magnificent colonial architecture. Dreams Tulum offers Unlimited-Luxury®, superior amenities beginning with daily meals and snacks, and limitless top-shelf spirits, all wristband free.
Dreams Tulum sits on two miles of powdery white sand with everything to make the whole family happy. A short drive brings you to a lush ecological nature preserve. And you’re right on the ocean for snorkeling, catamarans, sailing, windsurfing, kayaking and ocean trampoline. Take an easy-guided bike tour to the ancient Mayan ruins of Tulum, one of the world’s great mysteries. There’s tennis, football, dance lessons, weekly beach parties or just lazing by the sparkling pool and Jacuzzis.
Dreams Tulum is located in the Riviera Maya, 77 miles south of the Cancun International Airport (70 minutes drive). The location is stunning, on a bluff overlooking the Caribbean. It dates back to approximately 564 A.D. It is the site of Mayan pyramids, ceremonial and government structures of the walled city's main center. The "not to be missed" attractions nearest to the resort are the ancient ruins of Tulum consisting of pyramids and ceremonial structures, all less than 5 minutes away.
News! Presenting the All-New Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa . . With a New Fresh Look!
Dreams Tulum introduces an enriched Unlimited-Luxury® experience beginning with the newly improved Sky Sports & Cinema Bar, completely redesigned with HD LED televisions, the Lounge Bar and all new deluxe rooms and junior suites boasting stunning lush garden and ocean views. Over 100 rooms have been redesigned with contemporary Mexican décor, some suites allowing guests access to swim out from their own private terrace. An if you are coming for a big event, you can check out the new convention center.
- The total renovation of 130 Deluxe Garden View and Junior Suite Garden View rooms as well as 42 Deluxe Ocean View and Junior Suite Ocean View rooms
- The addition of 44 new swim-out suites
- Enhancements of the garden areas in the Hacienda section
- An expansion of the Barefoot Grill to feature more seating options
- New carpeting in the Convention Center
- Completely secluded on a sugar white sand beach stretching for miles
- Ideally situated within close proximity to the historic ruins of Tulum and Xel-Ha
- Features a unique, traditional Spanish-style wedding chapel providing wedding couples with catholic ceremonies
- Considered an ecofriendly resort with an impressive garden landscape of over 5,000 indigenous plants from around the region
- Provides two different ambiance experiences including both a Hacienda and modern style
- Offering over 200 connecting rooms, as well as 48 Family/Master Suites, which can be sectioned into groups of 7 to 12 rooms with a shared entrance
- Exciting Mayan-themed Explorer's Club complete with fountains, rock climbing wall, internet center, game room and more
- World-Class Dreams Spa by Pevonia with over 12 interior cabins, a spectacular jungle cabin, Temazcal ritual service and 5 exterior palapas overlooking the Caribbean Sea
The Unlimited-Luxury® experience includes:
- Full breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks each day
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits
- Spacious non-smoking rooms and suites, graciously appointed and luxuriously equipped
- Mini-bar refreshed daily with soft drinks, bottled water and beer
- 24-hour room service
- Pool and beach wait service
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
- No reservations at specialty restaurants
- No wristbands required
- Explorer's Club for kids with supervised activities
- Teen's activities
- All taxes and gratuities
Local Points of Interest
Along with being home to the world's second largest barrier reef and being in close proximity to underground rivers, caves and jungles, the city of Tulum is also near the historic Mayan ruins of Coba, Xel-Ha, Chichen-Itza, Playa del Carmen and a short ferry ride to Cozumel.
Eco-Adventure at Xel-Ha
- Located four miles from the resort, enjoy this aquatic adventure through lagoons and caves while taking in the ancient Mayan culture including intact artifacts of the past.
Tulum Mayan Ruins
- Located four miles from the resort, these ruins are located in the most important cities during its time, are among the most popular sites to visit including ancient artifacts, pyramids, a beach and breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea from cliff-top.
Coba Mayan Ruins
- The pyramid and other historical ruins are located in the middle of the jungle and are part of an extensive tour of the area.
X-Caret Eco-Archeological Theme Park
- Located 30 miles from the resort, learn about the Mayan Culture and enjoy several family activities at this ecological/archaeological theme park.
- Take a ferry from Playa del Carmen to this island which is a tourist destination for scuba diving and snorkeling
Each one of the 431 elegant guest rooms and suites provides all the creature comforts and amenities that you will desire in spacious configurations including:
- Deluxe Garden
- Deluxe Ocean
- Junior Suite Garden
- Junior Suite Ocean
- Premium Junior Suite Garden
- Premium Junior Suite Ocean
- Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean Front
- Preferred Club Deluxe Swim out Garden
- Preferred Club Junior Suite Swim out Garden
- Hacienda Preferred Club Suite Pool/Ocean
- Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite Ocean
- Preferred Club Presidential Suite Pool / Ocean
- Hacienda Preferred Club Presidential Suite Pool / Ocean
All suites offer the following amenities:
- King size or two double beds
- Private, furnished patio or balcony
- Marble floors
- Bathtub and shower
- Hair dryer
- Twice-daily maid service
- 24-hour room service
- 27" cable TV minimum
- Air-conditioning with in-room climate control
- Ceiling fans
- Direct-dial telephone with workstation
- Wireless internet*
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with beer, juices, soft drinks and bottled water
- CD/DVD players
- iPod Docking station
- Electronic in-room safe
- Coffee and tea maker
- Concierge service, located by lobby
- Iron and ironing board
- Electric outlet voltage: 110 watts
- Unlimited Connectivity (coming soon)
*Available at an additional fee
All Preferred Club suites offer the following additional amenities and services:
- Personalized check-in and check-out with concierge service
- Preferred status and amenities
- Private Preferred Club Lounge
- Private beach area
- Upgraded mini-bar service and bath amenities
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Complimentary internet access in suite
- Complimentary computer access in Preferred Club Lounge
- Pillow Menu
- Daily continental breakfast service, afternoon hot and cold hors d'oeuvres, exquisite desserts & fine liquors in the lounge
- Complimentary newspaper in room every day (English and Spanish)
Also available upon request:
- Over 200 connecting rooms
- 4 handicapped rooms in buildings 10 B and 10 D with ramp entrance to rooms, standard bathroom and additional handicapped friendly bathroom
- Extra bed and crib
Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa offers 9 restaurants: 6 á la carte, a buffet, a café and a grille. No reservations are required. All restaurants openings rotate throughout the week. The number of restaurants open for each meal is dependent upon occupancy levels.
- Restaurant featuring the authentic flavors of the Mediterranean & Italian
á la carte
- Restaurant specializing in Asian cuisine
- á la carte
- Restaurant offering authentic Mexican cuisine
- á la carte
- Exquisite candlelit French masterpieces
- á la carte
- Buffet-style restaurant serving international specialty items and classics
- All your deep sea favorites.
- Restaurant is located on the beach
- á la carte
- Enjoy sushi and other Japanese delicacies
- á la carte
- Delicious grilled favorites served beach side
- Premium coffee and snacks in a casual and relaxed atmosphere
Gluten-Free Dining Options
Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa offers a gluten-free menu at each of the restaurants. If you are allergic to gluten, please notify the resort in advance as well as your waiter so the resort can personalize your meals according to your tastes.
Offering 7 bars and lounges, serving international and domestic top-shelf spirits, ranging from swim-up to a nightly music lounges. All bars are open on different days throughout the week.
- Swim-up and enjoy a cocktail in the main pool, offering tropical drinks and wait service in the pool area
Sugar Reef Bar
- Relax in the sun or shade at the main bar while enjoying cook cocktails including international or national brands, juices and soft drinks
- Wait service provided at the pool deck
The Lounge Bar
- Located between Himitsu and Bordeaux, guests will enjoy a variety of drinks before or after dinner
- Located in the main lobby, enjoy drinks and live music at the lobby bar
- Guests can enjoy cool and natural drinks while relaxing after a nice spa treatment
- Enjoy over 30 varieties of frozen shakes, smoothies and fresh fruit blends
Sky Sports & Cinema Bar
- Guests can watch their favorite sport or movie all day long in a relaxed atmosphere while enjoying an international bar
- Unlimited gourmet meals, snacks, top shelf spirits & 24-hour room service
- Nine gourmet restaurants
- six á la carte
- Seven bars and lounges (including a swim-up bar)
- Theme dinners
- Weekly beach party
- Two pools
- Kids pool
- Fitness center
- Tennis court
- Water aerobics
- Dance class
- Non-motorized watersports
- Hobie Cats
- Supervised Explorer's Club for kids
- weekly campout adventures (ages 3 - 12)
The beach at Dreams Tulum is extraordinary! A true beach lover’s heavenly beach. Two miles of powder white sand providing true relaxation and privacy. Paradise is Dreams Tulum.
Pools and Cenote
Three spectacular pools. The Dreams Tulum pools overlook the beach and ocean. There are ample lounge chairs at the pool and a very nice touch was that beach towels were folded, rolled and placed on them. Overlooking the pool is a fresh water cenote. The water from the cenote flows under the lobby. Cenotes are water-filled caves. The Yucatan peninsula was originally under the ocean and the region's limestone foundation is fossilized coral beds and ocean floor. There are no above ground rivers in this area, all of the ground water sinks through the porous limestone and travels to the sea in underground rivers. Parts of the limestone weakened over time and collapsed, leaving sinkholes filled with water creating a cenote (which comes from the Mayan word dzonot).
Explorer's Kids Club
Kids will have a blast with all the fun-filled activities at the Dreams Tulum Explorer's Club! The Explorer's Club for kids is a fully supervised program for children ages 3-12 that will entertain the little ones with a different daily program based on science, nature and exploration. The kids will enjoy sandcastle competitions, a game room, arts & crafts, movies on the beach on the big screen TV, and an ocean trampoline. There are even weekly campout adventures where children will sleep in tents at the club (with parents' approval). And there's more. The hotel has implemented a new standard that all Explorers' Club staff must be certified in Infant First Aid and CPR. Now parents can rest assured while their children participate in fun-filled activities with safety-certified employees in the Explorer's Club for kids. All Dreams Tulum Resort staff members have completed programs in Red Cross CPR, First Aid and Toddler CPR.
Kids will enjoy:
- Arts & Crafts
- Splash fountain
- Treasure hunts
- Sandcastle contests
- Kid's theater
- Tours of the resort's flora and fauna
- Board games and video games
- Rock-climbing wall
- Weekly campout adventures
- Big screen movies on the beach
- Beepers for parental control
- Dinner for children
Teens will enjoy a variety of land and sea adventures, outings, competitions and excursions.
Facilities & Services
- 3 pools
- Explorer's Club
- Fitness Center
- Traditional Spanish Wedding Chapel
- Elevators and handicapped accessible rooms
- Wedding Showroom*
- Explorer's Logo Shop*
- Dreams Spa by Pevonia*
- Beauty Center*
- Travel Agency*
- Medical facility*
- Dive shop*
- Car rental*
- Internet center*
- Babysitting service**
- Laundry and dry cleaning service***
- Convention center
- Shopping and newsstand
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Tours & excursions*
- Meeting facilities
- Wedding and honeymoon packages
- Currency exchange*
- Unlimited Connectivity (coming soon)
- Meeting / Wedding / Event Coordinators on-site*
* Additional costs apply
** Babysitting services are $15 hour for fist child and $10 hour for additional child. Arrangements must be made with concierge desk
*** Laundry and dry-cleaning service available Monday - Saturday with a 24-hour return time
Spa & Fitness
For those guests seeking a sanctuary for the senses, the Dreams Spa by Pevonia stretches over 12,916 sq. feet and offers a sublime atmosphere of pure indulgence combining hydrotherapy and indigenous Mayan treatments creating a refreshing, invigorating and peaceful experience. Private Vichy and Swiss showers, Jacuzzi baths and treatment rooms, a relaxation lounge, saunas, steam rooms and private showers are available as well as pedicures, manicures, facials and a full-service beauty salon. All staff receive special Pevonia training and certification. There are over 89 massage treatments and signature treatments available at the spa.
Spa Facilities include:
- Hydrotherapy room
- Beauty salon
- 12 interior cabins including a couples treatment room
- Regular and Swiss showers
- Exterior palapas
- 3 beach cabins and 2 jungle cabins
- Pevonia brand names
- Step machines
Whether planning a walk down the aisle or embarking on a life as newlyweds Dreams Tulum is the ideal place for monumental occasions. With stunning ceremony and reception locations as well as a lavish spa and romantic nooks throughout the property, couples can indulge in limitless pleasures and succumb to complete wedded bliss.
Ceremony / Reception Spaces
Capacity up to 340 guests for ceremony and reception. Five different location options:
- Relaxation pool terrace
- Dolphin pool terrace
For additional information email: [email protected]
Coming soon, the all new, complimentary, interactive Unlimited Connectivity mobile app will allow guests to stay connected to those they are with, as well as friends and family back home. Utilizing the app-to-app call feature, guests can make local and international calls using the resort's Wi-Fi connection, without incurring any cell phone roaming charges. Guests can also personalize their stay by creating a user profile using email, Facebook or Twitter accounts to contact resort staff directly, book spa appointments, reserve excursions and access information about dining, resort activities, local attractions and much more. In addition, this easy-to-use cost-saving app registers as a room extension so guests can send and receive calls throughout the resort as if they were in their room.
- Computers with high-speed internet access
- Printer & copier
- Computer accessories
Meetings & Groups
Six meeting rooms, a theater, a divisible ballroom, foyer and a lavish boardroom that can accommodate up to 600 guests for meeting and cocktail functions, or banquets of up to 400 people. Dreams Tulum offers a spacious private terrace area and a private beach area with spectacular ocean views for group events. A dedicated team of group event planners will take care of the logistics and provide you with everything you need. We offer a wide array of memorable group functions, from creative theme parties and fun-filled team building activities to casually elegant gala dinners and exciting excursions.
Notes from Judy and Maria
Dreams Tulum Resort and Spa is unique in that it offers guests the ambience of Old World Mexico. Dream Tulum is ideally situated in the heart of the Mayan culture and located close to numerous major historical archeological sites
Dreams Tulum is the perfect choice for “everyone!” The hotel boasts a wonderful children’s program and family activities abound. There is absolutely no time to be bored! Even the teenage guests love the activities at Dream’s Tulum! The resort staff provides so many family-oriented activities to keep everyone smiling – day and night!
Dreams Tulum is situated on a spectacular two-mile stretch of powder-like white sand beach with calm, clear turquoise waters lapping the sand. The hotel offers unbelievable snorkeling and is a perfect location for scuba diving excursions.
Dining options are varied and everyone will be accommodated with their favorite food. A Gluten free menu is now offered in all the restaurants on site.
Honeymoons and destination weddings will be memorable at Dreams Tulum. The hotel’s wedding specialists are available to make your wedding a monumental occasion.
Contact Judy or Maria today to book your Dreams Tulum vacation, honeymoon, destination wedding or company incentive meeting! email: [email protected]
Destination Wedding Testimonials
Maria & Judy,
Thank you so much for all your hard work putting our wedding together for us. The General Manager set up a beautiful wine cellar dinner just for the 2 of us. It definitely pays to know people in high places! Thanks for taking care of us and our wedding guests and continuing to think of us even after the wedding!
Jamie & Nick
I am traveling from Dreams Tulum to the Cancun airport. I admit I was apprehensive when my daughter Jamie Kinscherff said she wanted to have a destination wedding. She told me your agency would be in charge of the travel plans. I had heard of both of you before when Jamie was still a flight attendant. (She is now a pharmacist).
I am writing this email to thank you for a WONDERFUL wedding and travel experience. Nick and Jamie were treated like royalty and Alex and his staff made all of us feel special. Annabel and Nageli, the wedding assistants were very professional and helpful.
I could not be happier. Thank you for giving my daughter the wedding of her dreams.
Book your Vacation Package Now!
Email: [email protected]
Dreams Tulum Resort Unlimited-Luxury® Book Now 1-877-380-4142