Dreams Dominicus La Romana Resort
Dreams Dominicus La Romana offers a family-friendly vacation experience in a unique beachfront setting. This resort with 386 luxuriously-appointed rooms and suites allows guests to luxuriate with private terraces, swim-up access from select room categories and breathtaking garden or oceanfront views. Nine gourmet dining options without reservations, six fabulous bars ranging from a swim-up bar to a nightclub, plus a world-class spa spanning 10,436 square-feet provides guests with a host of amenities. The allure doesn't stop there - guests of all ages can enjoy a massive infinity pool, 2 tennis courts and so many more leisurely activities.
Dreams Dominicus La Romana offers a family-friendly vacation experience focused on leisure, luxury and entertainment, all in a unique beachfront setting. Unlimited-Luxury inclusions are offered at this new resort in Bayahibe, a popular beach destination and fishing town only 10 minutes from La Romana, 20 minutes from La Romana International Airport and 40 minutes from Punta Cana Airport.
Dreams Dominicus boasts 386 guest rooms and suites with private terraces, swim-up access from select room categories and breathtaking garden or oceanfront views. These rooms are luxuriously equipped with daily refreshed mini-bars, 24-hour room and concierge services, luxury bath amenities, twice-daily maid service and more. Gourmet specialties are served at nine dining options including five a la carte restaurants, an international buffet, a bistro, a grill and a casual cafe. Unlimited top-shelf spirits are served at six festive bars and lunges, ranging from a swim-up bar to a nightclub.
Families can spend time together in the massive infinity pool and 2 tennis courts. If adults want to spend time alone, they can enjoy the earthy Dreams Spa by Pevonia. For the kids, the Explorer's Club provides a program of supervised activities. Teens can hang out together in the Core Zone Teens Club and enjoy water activities, video games or social mixers. At night, guests of all ages can enjoy the splendor of live shows, themed parties and big screen movies on the beach.
For those who want to tie the knot at this beachfront paradise, there is a sunset pier and a variety of ceremony and reception locations. There's so much in store for every type of traveler at Dreams Dominicus La Romana.
- Italian-inspired resort architecture surrounded by elegantly manicured gardens and enchanting lights throughout the property, depicting a Mediterranean seaside paradise.
- Intimate beachfront resort located within close proximity to Saona Island, Catalina Island and Altos de Chavon.
- Situated on one of the most unique beaches in the Dominicus resort area.
- Unique dining experiences, including a Brazilian Restaurant with churrasco-style cuisine and a Lobster Restaurant right on the pier.
- Idyllic pier overlooking the stunning Caribbean sea.
- Located only 20 minutes from La Romana International Airport and only 40 minutes from the Punta Cana International Airport.
- Four championship golf courses nearby including world-renowned Teeth of the Dog & Dye Four.
- Features Unlimited Connectivity which allows guests to enjoy free app-to-app calling and wireless internet, schedules of all events and activities at the resort, local destinations and adventures available and much more!
Dreams Dominicus La Romana Unlimited-Luxury® Inclusions
- Spacious rooms and suites, graciously appointed and luxuriously equipped
- Limitless access to gourmet a la carte dining options without reservations
- Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- 24-hour room and concierge service
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water and beer
- Daily maid service
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
- No wristbands required
- All taxes and gratuities included
- Explorer's Club for kids with supervised day and evening activities
- Core Zone Teen's Club and teen's activities
Unlimited-Luxury® for couples and couples with children
Time spent at Dreams Dominicus La Romana on the sun drenched coast southeast coast of the Dominican Republic is an unforgettable adventure for couples and couples with children. Here, you will discover a tranquil world that gives you one of nature's most pristine beaches, a vivid, turquoise sea and most importantly, the special feeling of being welcomed as a most honored guest with all the privileges of Unlimited-Luxury® where everything is included.
Local Points of Interest
Altos de Chavon
- A fascinating recreation of a 16th century Mediterranean village on a cliff overlooking the Rio Chavon
Saona Island (accessible by catamaran)
- While taking a catamaran to this scenic island located off the south-east tip of the Dominican Republic, sailboat or speedboat ride to this island you will experience the incredible turquoise water and beauty of the limestone cliffs. You may even see some dolphins following your boat.
- This small offshore island located approximately 1.5 miles the mainland, has an incredible coral reef for snorkeling and diving, perfect for those booking for a day trip for water activities.
- The oldest city in the New World and capital city of the Dominican Republic, where the settlement of all the Americas began. Enjoy the incredible nightlife, shopping, cultural points and a great array of restaurants all over the city.
- This destination is one of the largest cities in the Dominican Republic known for its culture, tourism, superior golfing and beautiful beaches.
- A small historical town known for its large Basilica honoring the Virgin de la Altagracia, patron saint of the Dominican Republic. Stroll the small streets and sample some of the tasty local cheese and fresh fruit from local markets.
Casa de Campo Marina
- Designated by the prestigious architect Gianfranco Fini, contains an exclusive yacht club, a plaza of elegant commercial facilities facing the marina slips, exclusive boutiques for local and international designer items, excellent dining facilities including Italian, Asian and international restaurants.
National Park of the East
- A protected area that represents the principal ecotourism resort processed by the tourism zone of Bayahibe including more than 10 diving spots and coves that contains petro glyphs and hundreds of pre-Hispanic pictographs.
Your room or suite at Dreams Dominicus La Romana is family-sized and filled with luxury amenities for your utmost comfort and convenience. Step onto your private balcony or terrace views of the Azure symmetrical buildings with 2 - 3 stories.
- Deluxe Garden
- Junior Suite Garden
- Preferred Club Deluxe Swim-up Garden
- Preferred Club Junior Suite Swim-up Garden
- Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite Garden
- Preferred Club Presidential Suite Ocean Front
All suites offer the following amenities:
- King size bed or double beds
- Furnished balcony or terrace
- Bathroom with shower
- Luxury bath amenities
- 24-hour room service
- Cable TV
- Air-conditioning with in-room climate control
- Ceiling fans
- Direct-dial telephone
- Unlimited connectivity
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with beer, juices, soft drinks and bottled water
- CD/DVD players
- Alarm clock with MP3 docking station
- Private Safe
- Electronic keys
- Voltage: 110 volts
- Coffee and tea maker
- Concierge service located by lobby
- Iron and Ironing board
- Vanity with full-length mirror
All Preferred Club suites offer the following additional amenities and services:
- Personalized check-in and checkout with concierge service
- Preferred status and amenities
- Private Preferred Club Lounge
- Private beach area
- Upgraded mini-bar service and bath amenities
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Complimentary internet access in suite
- Complimentary computer access in the Preferred Club Lounge
- Pillow Menu
- Daily continental breakfast service, afternoon hot and cold hors d'oeuvres and exquisite desserts and fine liquors in the lounge
- Complimentary newspaper in room every day (English or Spanish)
Offering 9 dining options, including 5 a la carte options, a buffet, a bistro, a grill and a cafe. No reservations are required. All restaurant openings rotate throughout the week. The number of restaurants open for each meal is dependent upon occupancy levels.
- Enjoy a French gourmet dining experience in an elegant atmosphere
- Churrasco-style a la carte specialty restaurant
- A la carte restaurant specializing in Pan-Asian cuisine and a Sushi bar with 5 Teppanyaki tables with show cooking
- Indulge in this premium dining experience for an additional cost
- Enjoy exquisite Italian gourmet dining in an elegant atmosphere
- A buffet-style restaurant serving international specialty items and classics with themed nights
- Serving fresh made pizza and snacks
- Delicious grilled favorites served beachside
- Premium coffee and snacks
*Additional costs apply.
Offering 6 bars and lounges, serving domestic and international top-shelf spirits, ranging from swim-up to a nightly music lounge.
- The right place for a tropical drink right next to the resort's main pool
- Watch a live performance at the theater while enjoying a refreshing cocktail
Desires Music Lounge
- Dance the night away or sing along to live music while enjoying drinks
Manatees Swim-up Bar
- Swim-up and enjoy cocktail in the pool
- Enjoy drinks at the delightful lobby bar
Sugar Reef Bar
- Serving top-shelf cool drinks at this barefoot beach bar
- Tennis/Tennis Clinics*
- Pool games
- Beach or pool aerobics
- Dance lessons
- Beach or pool volleyball
- Board games
- Boat and fishing excursions*
- Big screen movies on the beach
- Giant chess board
- Theme nights and live entertainment
- PADI diving center*
- Scuba diving*
- Motorized water sports*
*Additional fees apply
**Insurance or lessons available at an additional fee
At this fully supervised children's program, kids ages 2 - 12 will enjoy the following activities:
- Arts & crafts
- Indoor game room
- Storytelling and music
- Treasure hunts
- Sandcastle contests
- Video games and indoor game room
- Board games and video games
- Field trips and weekly campout adventures
- Big screen movies on the beach
All Explorer's Club staff members are certified by the American Red Cross in CPR for children
Core Zone Teens Club
At this supervised program, teens can meet each other and enjoy the following activities with no parents around. Activities include:
- Social events including weekly bonfires, disco mixers and foam parties
- Snack bar with non-alcoholic drinks and snacks
- Video games: Xbox 360, Wii and Play Station 3
- Plasma televisions
- Pool, air hockey, ping-pong and football tables
- Water activities
Four main 18-hole professional golf courses nearby:
- Teeth of the Dog
- Dye Fore
- The Links
- La Estancia
The beautiful full-service spa offers a complete menu of hydrotherapies and other rejuvenating and restorative treatments to refresh, renew and invigorate your body and soul. The expert staff is happy to advise and recommend personalized treatments. The world-class spa spanning over 10,436 square feet offering a variety of treatments, massages and facials.
- Free weights
- Stationary bikes
- Strength machines
Facilities & Services
- 3 pools with sun decks
- Fitness center
- Explorer's Club
- Core Zone Teens Club
- Dreams Spa
- Complimentary cocktail and chocolate chip cookies upon arrival
- 24-hour room service
- Wedding gazebo
- Indoor theater
- Weekly special outdoor dinner (subject to weather conditions)
- Movies shown nightly
- Tropical fruits take-away station from 12 noon until 4 pm
- Convention center
- Water sports center*
- Unlimited Connectivity
- Laundry and dry cleaning***
- Internet center*
- Telephone and cell phone service*
- Car rental service*
- Tours and excursions*
- Bank/Exchange office*
- ATM machine*
- Handcrafts & cigar shop, jewelry shop*
- Photo services*
- Medical facility*
- Tour desk*
*Additional costs apply
**Babysitting services are $15 per hour per child; arrangements must be made with concierge desk
***Laundry and dry-cleaning service available Monday - Saturday with a 24-hour return time
The all-new, complimentary, interactive Unlimited-Connectivity through the Dreams Resorts mobile app allows guests to stay connected to those they are with, as well as friends and family back home. Utilizing the app-to-app call feature, guests can make local and international calls using the resort's Wi-Fi connection, without incurring any cell-phone roaming charges. Guests an also personalize their stay by creating a user profile using email, Facebook or Twitter accounts to contact resort staff directly, book spa appointments, reserve excursions and access information about dining, resort activities, local attractions and much more. In addition, this easy-to-use, cost-saving app registers as a room extension so guests can send and receive calls throughout the resort as if they were in their room.
Weddings and Special Events*
Secrets Unlimited-Luxury® Resorts offers exquisite wedding gazebos and other special celebration areas to ensure your wedding is perfect. Also offered are exceptional wedding, honeymoon and spa packages, business retreats and meetings. The experienced professional staff can arrange and coordinate every detail of your wedding, business retreat or meeting.
*additional cost may apply
Capacity up to 100 guests for ceremony and reception:
- Wedding gazebo
- Pool area
- Main Lobby Terrace
email: [email protected]
Book your Vacation Package
Dreams Dominicus La Romana Unlimited-Luxury Reservations 1-877-380-4142