Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres Resort and Spa
All-Inclusive INFINITE INDULGENCE®
Memories Last A Lifetime . . . Reservations 1-877-380-4142
Welcome to the Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres. Uncover the hidden treasures of one of Mexico's best kept secrets. Discover virgin beaches, vibrant coral reefs, and thriving natural reserves full of lush flora and fauna. Escape to an oasis of tranquility as you recline on private beaches or at the wellness center Zentropia Palladium Spa and Wellness. Welcome to the Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres Resort & Spa, a 5-star luxury resort located in one of the most exclusive areas of the Caribbean.
Enjoy a vacation that the whole family can indulge in, the resort is known for its exceptional facilities and services for guests of all ages, its gourmet dining options, and of course, its diving location.
Freedom of choice, time for your pleasure and space to make the most of it. Enjoy your stay with INFINITE INDULGENCE®. It's all included.
Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres Resort - A Unique Location
- Situated in Quintana Roo on the northern edge of Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula.
- Only 18 miles (35 minutes) from Cancun International Airport and just 20 minutes from downtown Cancun.
- The resort is 50.6 acres and is connected by a canal system and boat transport is provided.
- Pristine beaches with crystal-clear water and sandy white shores.
- Warm and tropical climate year-round (73F - 95F).
- Close to natural reserves, cultural and tourist sites:
- Isla Mujeres
- Isla Blanca
- Playa del Carmen
Dining and Bars
Enjoy a wide variety of cuisine from around the world at the international restaurant with self-service themed stations and show cooking, and 7 a la carte restaurants. Casual attire for dining (excluding Chic Cabaret with optional fee)
- Portofino: Italian restaurant with artisan pizza, pasta, and other classic dishes
- El Dorado: A savory steak house with the best grilled cuts.
- La Adelita: Mexican restaurant with authentic dishes, such as northern-style burritos and Margarita shrimp.
- Sumptuori: Teppanayki restaurant with show cooking and Japanese specialties.
- Poseidon: Beachfront restaurant with fresh grilled fish and exquisite rice dishes.
- Chang Thai: Sweet, salty, spicy, and tangy all combined in the most sophisticated gastronomy of South East Asia.
- Boghali: Awaken your senses with spices, curries and flavorful sauce3s at this exotic Indian restaurant.
15 uniquely themed bars, including a swim-up bar, beach bars, a sports bar, lobby and waiting bars and even a sky bar.
The Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres Resort and Spa offers a variety of different activities and entertainment for all ages, both on and off the resort.
- 4 pools, including one for children, direct access to the beach and a number of sports and water activities available.
- A complete program of activities and games for the entire family by a team of professionals, POP Entertainment. Daily and nightly live shows including children's animation.
- Children's clubs for babies, kids and teenagers.
- Explore the coastline and nearby coral reefs.
- Visit cities and villages flourishing with history, culture and a booming nightlife.
- Live music, dance performances and exquisite cuisine and get on stage at Chic Cabaret & Restaurant.*
*Not included. Additional fees apply.
Families can now enjoy a new level of exclusivity with personalized services and facilities. This new club, created with families in mind offers a premium experience, so families can enjoy their vacation to the fullest. The Family Selection includes 80 rooms.
The hotel boasts 670 luxurious rooms, each with a balcony or a terrace, hydro-massage baths and stunning views.
- 598 Junior suites (46 offer Family Selection)
Includes two full-sized beds or a king-sized bed, a sofa bed, a fully equipped mini-bar and amenities.
- 8 Junior Suite Swim-Up
Included within the Junior Suite along with a semi-private pool.
- 54 Suite Terrace (30 offer Family Selection)
Distributed over two floors. Includes everything within the Junior suites and a hydro massage bath on the terrace.
- 8 Suite Ambassador (4 offer Family Selection)
Includes separate living room, a Nespresso coffee maker and video game console.
- 2 Suite Ambassador Swim-Up
Includes everything within the Suite Ambassador along with a semi-private pool.
Palladium's dedicated event coordinators will assist you in making your wedding, honeymoon or vow renewal exactly what you always dreamed it would be. We provide personalized wedding packages and a number of event services. Offering a wide variety of venues, such as beachfront gazebos, lush gardens and a chapel, as well as multi-function rooms that can be uniquely decorated for the occasion.
Palladium's impressive convention center, overlooking the lagoon and surrounded by lush tropical vegetation, offers a total of 13,000 ft2 of meeting spaces, with a capacity of 1050 people. Full of natural light, it contains a large ballroom, a lobby for welcome receptions and conference services, two offices, a business lounge and a breakout area with 5 different meeting room options.
Health and Wellness
Palladium offers state-of-the-art facilities along with a variety of treatments for the entire body.*
- A massive 4832.8 m2/51,000 ft2 space distributed over two floors.
- Includes water slides, whirlpools, a relaxation area, cold baths and hydro-massage baths, an ice cabin, steam rooms, a dry and a moist sauna, a foot bath with stones and a sensation shower.
- Fully equipped gymnasium with dressing rooms.
- Aesthetic treatments for the whole body including facials and massages.
- Beauty treatments.
*Additional fee applies to access services and facilities.
Apart from the fact that we do have a business relationship with Judy and Maria, we could say that ours is like a family relationship. We know that Judy and Maria provide their clients that special touch that goes one step beyond and this is also our politics. We trust Judy and Maria the same way we know they trust us. We highly recommend Judy and Maria's Travel, Inc."
Felipe Martinez Verde
Operations & Product Manager - Vacation Americas
Palladium Hotel Group
email: [email protected]
Book your Vacation Package
It's Time to Make Memories . . . Reservations 1-877-380-4142