Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort and Spa
All-Inclusive Unlimited-Luxury® Hotel
Now Jade Reservations 1-877-380-4142
Living Lux . . So Many Ways to Play
Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort . . . The first Now Resort located just 12 miles from the Cancun International Airport; minutes from the quaint fishing town of Puerto Morelos, Mexico; set within a Mexico-designated National Park, Now Jade Resort and Spa brings you the pure pleasures of Unlimited-Luxury®..
A hint of what your get: signature lifestyle luxuries encompassing 550 sumptuous, spacious accommodations with 24-hour room and concierge services, flat screen, surround sound TVs, daily refreshed premium mini bars in-suite, wireless internet, private terraces, and, without exception, spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea . . . Now Jade Resort
Your creature comforts extends to three oversized swimming pools, six game courts, motorized water sports, and an outdoor theater for shows and movies beneath the stars. Now Jade Riviera Cancun also brings together a culinary and mixology team who delivers fine food and drink within seven gourmet, reservation-free restaurants and five stylish bars and lounges.
And yet, the indulgences don’t end there. A foray into the Spa and you will experience a rejuvenated body and mind and a renewed spirit, courtesy of indigenous treatments that go from a melt away massage to a hydrotherapy that transcends.
It is just the beginning. A getaway where you will have it all without a wristband. Without exception.
. . . Come, Live in the Now . . .
Location of Now Jade Riviera Cancun
Now Jade Riviera Cancun basks in the Caribbean sun near the quaint fishing town of Puerto Morelos, in the Mexican state of Quintana Roo. Officially designated as a “National Park”, the resort is situated in a protected mangrove area. The world’s second largest coral reef, home to schools of colorful fish, is just 1/3 mile from the beach.
The natural paradise is located 12 miles south of the Cancun International Airport, 22.5 miles from Cancun proper, and 22 miles north of Playa del Carmen. Puerto Morelos is a ten-minute stroll away, where imagination, pleasure and entertainment have no limits.
Now Jade Riviera Cancun provides the excitement of Cancun and Playa del Carmen while allowing guests to explore the ancient Mayan Ruins, Pyramids of Tulum and ecological and archeological adventures all within close proximity to the resort.
Xcaret (9 miles)
- Learn about the Mayan culture and enjoy several family activities at this ecological / archaeological theme park.
Playa del Carmen (12 miles)
- Originally a small fishing town, now Playa del Carmen is a popular tourist attraction with its pristine beaches and turquoise water.
Akumal (11 Miles)
- Located south of Cancun, Akumal is a small beach-front community known for swimming, snorkeling and an abundance of sea turtles that lay eggs on the beach at night during nesting season.
Tulum Mayan Ruins (28 miles)
- The Tulum Mayan ruins are located in one of the most important cities during its time and are among the most popular sites to visit including ancient artifacts, pyramids, a beach and breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea from cliff-top.
Xel-Ha Freshwater Lagoons (22 miles)
- Visit Xel-HA to enjoy this aquatic adventure through lagoons and caves while taking in the ancient Mayan culture including intact artifacts of the past.
- 65% of room inventory is ocean view and ocean front
- Breathtaking view and areas for weddings offering gazebo, green gardens and amazing beach
- 2, 640 feet of pure crystal white sand and refreshing azure swimmable ocean water
- Spacious suites of up to 7-- square feet with contemporary décor
- All Junior Suites resort
- Unique ocean front lobby showcasing stunning views
- More than 11,000 square feet of meeting space and a state-of-the-art theater with a capacity for 1,000
550 spacious, contemporary rooms inspired by the combination of the turquoise blue of the sea, the elegance of marble, the delicious flavor of chocolate, and harmonious sunsets.
170 Junior Suites Tropical View
196 Junior Suite Ocean View
28 Junior Suite Ocean Front
40 Family Suites (two adjoining Jr. Suites) Tropical View
9 Preferred Club Junior Suites Ocean View
111 Preferred Club Suites Ocean View
8 Preferred Club Governor Suites Ocean Front
28 Preferred Club Suites Ocean Front
All junior suites offer the following:
King size bed or two double beds Jacuzzi for two in bathroom Gilchrist & Soames luxurious bath amenities Electronic safe box – accommodates up to 13” laptop Alarm clock with MP3 player docking station connector Air-conditioning with individual control
Preferred Club Suites offer the following additional amenities:
Explorer’s Club for Kids
Explorer’s Club for kids with fully supervised children’s program with arts and crafts, games, weekly camp out adventure, big screen and movies on the beach. Daily activities open from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm for kid’s 3-to12-years old.
- Arts & Crafts
- Sandcastle contests
- Board games and video games
- Ocean trampoline
- Weekly campout adventures
- Big screen movies on the beach
- Beepers for parental control
- Dinner for children
- All Explorer's Club staff members are certified by the Mexican Red Cross in CPR for children.
- Babysitting is separate from the Explorer's Club and is an additional charge.
- Teens will enjoy a variety of land and sea adventures, outings, competitions and excursions.
Water, Land & Beach Activities
Restaurants and Bars
Offering 8 restaurants: 6 á la carte restaurants, a buffet and a café. No reservations are required. All restaurant openings rotate throughout the week. Number of restaurants open for each meal is dependent upon occupancy levels.
- Cin Cin evokes an old Flamenco Cabaret, where white threaded curtains form waves in the center of the restaurant creating an elegant, romantic atmosphere.
- Open for dinner only
- Mediterranean gourmet cuisine
- Dress code: Resort casual
Tamarindo is an invitation to set off on a Mexican journey to delectable delights. The restaurant features contemporary Mexican decor with silver, white and Mexican pink colors.
Open for dinner only.
Dress code: Casual elegance
Mercure embraces you once entering this serene garden and ocean view Elegant French Cuisine restaurant.
Open for breakfast and dinner
Dress code: Casual elegance for dinner
Carnival International Buffet
Specializing in International cuisine, Carnival Buffet has an exciting décor and offers an international menu in a casual atmosphere.
An air-conditioned dining area with ocean view terrace is available.
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Dress code: Casual
Offering 6 bars and lounges, serving top-shelf brand domestic and international brand beverages, ranging from swim-up to a nightly music lounge.
Moments Lobby bar
Conveniently located in the main lobby area, Alisios serves domestic and select, international drinks, as well as your favorite cocktails.
Open daily from 10 am to 1 am.
- Swim up bar open daily from 10 am to 6 pm.
- A relaxed private atmosphere serving top-shelf brand cocktails
- Preferred Club guests only
For those guests seeking a sanctuary for the senses, the spa at Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort offers a sublime atmosphere of pure indulgence combining hydrotherapy and indigenous treatments creating a refreshing, invigorating and peaceful experience.
Spa Facilities Include:
- 7 indoor treatment rooms
- Couples treatment rooms
- Beauty salon
- Hydrotherapy area
- Spa lounge
- Stationary bikes
- Elliptical machines
- Stair climber
- Free Weights
Facilities & Services
- 3 pools (some heated seasonally)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 9 elevators - 1 elevator per building
- Air-conditioned theater, accommodates up to 1,200 guests
- Fitness center
- Currency exchange
- Meeting and conference rooms*
- Full-equipped business center
- Spa Packages*
- Weddings & Honeymoon Packages*
- Internet access*
- Shopping onsite*
- Car rentals*
- Laundry service*
- Medical facilities*
- Wheelchair accessible
- Explorer's Club for Kids
*Additional costs may apply
Weddings and Honeymoons
Whether planning a walk down the aisle or embarking on a life as newlyweds Now Jade is the ideal place for monumental occasions. With stunning ceremony and reception locations as well as a lavish spa and romantic nooks throughout the property, couples can indulge in limitless pleasures and succumb to complete wedded bliss. A truly romantic and luxurious getaway beckons.
Unlimited Connectivity This all-new, complimentary, interactive Now Resorts mobile app will allow guests to stay connected to those they are with, as well as friends and family back home through Unlimited Connectivity without incurring any cell phone roaming charges. Guests can also personalize their stay by creating user profile using email, Facebook or Twitter accounts to contact resort staff directly, book spa appointments, reserve excursions and access information about dining, resort activities, local attractions and much more. In addition, this easy-to-use, cost-saving app registers as a room extension so guests can send and receive calls throughout the resort as if they were in their room.
email: [email protected]
Book Your Vacation
Be dazzled, be pampered, be yourself. Live life Now. Live in the moment
Now Jade Reservations: 1-877-380-4142