Paradisus Punta Cana Resort
All-inclusive Luxury Hotel
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Paradisus Punta Cana Reservations 1-877-380-4142
The Paradisus Punta Cana Resort co-exists in harmony with the delicate balance of nature. Experience the serenity of the environment through soothing fountains, tropical gardens, exotic vegetation, flora and lily ponds filled with life. Enjoy the natural gardens with birds, flamingos and turtles surrounded by wild mangroves. Welcome to the Paradisus Punta Cana green-friendly resort.
The Paradisus Punta Cana redefines the Caribbean experience through its vibrant tropical gardens and mangroves. Take in postcard-perfect Bavaro Beach, with its fine white sand, crystal clear water, lush vegetation, and endless palm trees. Welcome to one of the most prestigious corners of Punta Cana, right on the Dominican Republic's legendary coastline, where the standard has been set in terms of luxury and upgrades amenities.
The Paradisus Punta Cana Resort is located 30 minutes from the Punta Cana International Airport, 1 hour from La Romana and approximately 3 hours from Santo Domingo, and only a few minutes away from The Cocotal Golf and Country Club and Palma Real Shopping Village.
Local Points of Interest
The area located on the spectacular east coast of the Dominican Republic features the beauty of nearby coral reefs and an incredible number of flora and fauna. Visit one of the magnificent nearby attractions for a couple of hours or a day trip and explore the historic area in the Dominican Republic.
Altos de Chávon
Altos de Chávon is a fascinating recreation of a 16th century Mediterranean village on a cliff overlooking the Rio Chávon.
While taking a catamaran to this scenic island located off of the southeast tip of the Dominican Republic, sail boat or speedboat ride to this island you will experience the incredible turquoise water and beauty of the limestone cliffs. You may even see dolphins following your boat!
This small offshore island located approximately 1.5 miles from the mainland, has an incredible coral reef for snorkeling and diving, perfect for those looking for a day trip for water activities.
The oldest city in the New World and capital city of the Dominican Republic, where the settlement of all the American began. You will see the first cathedral and the first hospital. Explore the cobblestone streets that wind through the Spanish colonial architecture and imagine yourself back in the 1600s. There are so many restaurants it is said that even those who live here cannot visit them all.
Located approximately 1½ hours west of Punta Cana, La Romana is one of the largest cities in the Dominican Republic known for its superior golfing, beautiful beaches and superb shopping area.
A small historical town known for its large Basilica honoring the Virgin de la Altagracia, patron saint of the Dominican Republic. Stroll the small streets and sample some of the tasty local cheese and fresh fruit from the local markets.
Facilities & Services
- 6 swimming pools including:
- a main swimming pool
- a spa pool
- one exclusive pool at The Reserve®
- exclusive Royal Service pool for adults
- 4 tennis courts
- 3 paddle courts
- YHI Spa ($)
- 20,137 square feet of flexible meeting space within 13 meeting spaces ($)
- Laundry service ($)
- Medical staff on call 24-hours ($)
- 24-hour taxi service ($)
- Boutique and gift shop ($)
- Car rental ($)
- Business center ($)
- Casino ($) (poker, black jack and slot machines)
- Access to Cocotal Golf & Country Club ($) (Golf cart mandatory and additional cost)
($) additional cost
The Paradisus Punta Cana features a total of 685 over sized suites, including 80 Royal Service Suites, 4 Ambassador Suites, 1 Garden Villa Beachfront Suite, 48 Family Concierge Suites, 63 One-bedroom Suites and 63 One-bedroom Master Suites.
All suites are equipped with:
- Cable TV
- Safety deposit box
- Daily stocked minibar
- Coffee maker
- Individually controlled air-conditioning & ceiling fan
- Living room
- Private terrace or balcony
- 24-hour room service
- Iron & ironing board
- Deluxe Junior Suite Garden View
- Luxury Junior Suite Garden View
- Luxury Junior Suite Garden View with Jacuzzi
- Luxury Junior Suite Garden View with Private Garden
- Royal Service Suites
- Royal Service Luxury Garden View Suites
- Royal Service Regal Partial Ocean View Suites
- Royal Service Imperial Romance Ocean Front Suites
- Royal Service Ambassador Suites
- Garden Villa
- The Reserve One Bedroom Suite with Jacuzzi
- The Reserve One Bedroom Master Suite with Jacuzzi
- The Reserve Family Concierge Suites
- The Reserve Family Concierge Master Suites
Royal Service (Adults Only)
Paradisus' signature Royal Service offers unparalleled all-inclusive luxury in an exclusive and private environment for adult guests. Royal Service guests enjoy preferential exclusive services such as:
- The discrete but efficient assistance of personal butlers throughout their stay
- Access to an elegant air-conditioned Royal Service lounge for private check-in/check-out, complimentary Internet access, daily continental breakfast buffet, coffee and beverages, international newspapers, and evening cocktails and hors d'oeuvres.
- Access to a private pool with Bali beds, pool concierge and bar service
- Access to a private beach area with beach concierge service
- Wireless internet connection ($)
Butlers Service Menu
- Personal resort overview
- Personalized contents of the in-room minibar
- Whirlpool bath preparation
- Personalized turn down service
- In-room aromas experience ($)
- Delivery of pillow selection from the pillow menu
- assistance in planning tours and excursions
- Preferential reservations for spa, golf, tennis courts & other activities
- Mail and daily newspaper delivery (on request)
- Laundry service ($)
- Personalized wake-up calls
A brand new resort-within-a-resort offering exclusive access to separate, sparkling new pools for kids and adults, a private lounge, and an all-new, all luxury collection of 132 over sized Paradisus Suites, including the One-bedroom Master Suites and One-bedroom Suites, each spacious, beautifully designed and elegantly appointed. The resort also features 48 signature Paradisus Family Concierge Suites, renowned for their comfort and irresistible array of family-friendly amenities.
The Reserve® at Paradisus Punta Cana Resort® features:
- Exclusive main swimming pool with water ritual feature
- A separate kids' splash pool and complete fun slides
- Private check in area
- Signature Gabi Club
- Kids Zone: Children's club with supervised activities
- Transportation to beach area and all other resort facilities
Paradisus Punta Cana Resort® offers a unique concept of "Family Concierge" service that starts upon arrival. Families will enjoy a private check in area, specially appointed Family Concierge Suites and the assistance of a Family Concierge who will be coordinating needs and entertainment for the family's vacation. The Family Concierge is reachable via mobile phones, which will be offered to the parents upon check-in.
Family Concierge Benefits
- Private family check-in area
- Paradisus Kids' Beach kit upon check-in with hat, t-shirt, floater and sun block
- Specially appointed Family Concierge Suites
- The assistance of a Family Concierge
- Mobile phone for all day communication included
- Exclusive family activities and sports such as horseback riding ($)
- Personalized service for families
Restaurants & BarsEleven restaurants offering a fine choice of contemporary world cuisine - nine a la carte and two buffet:
- Romantico: Fine Cuisine Restaurant
- Rodizzio: Brazilian-style steakhouse
- Fuego Gastro Bar by Martin Barasategui: Tapas Haute Cuisine ($)
- Qi: Delightful Chinese specialties
- Sakura: Japanese cuisine with Teppanayaki tables
- Vita: Authentic Italian Trattoria open for lunch and dinner
- Tera: Steakhouse offering irresistible fine cuts
- Ciel: An international buffet presenting flavors of the world
- Luna: Grilled specialties for lunch. A la carte seafood restaurant for dinner
- Vento*: Contemporary Mediterranean cuisine
- Gabi Club*: International breakfast and lunch. Contemporary fusion cuisine for dinner.
*Gabi Club and Vento restaurants included only for The Reserve and Royal Service guests ($) additional cost
Nine bars offering fashionable Caribbean cocktails and international premium-brand drinks:
- Lobby Bar
- Swim-up pool Bar
- Sakura Bar
- Red Lounge
- Gabi Lounge
- Rodizzio Bar
- Ciel Bar
- Exclusive Royal Service pool bar
- Exclusive Gabi Club Bar
Activities and Entertainment
The resort's professional guest activities and entertainment team provides the most comprehensive activities program of the day. Guests can challenge their learning skills with an array of life enriching classes, sushi preparation, wine tasting, flower arrangements, candle making, Spanish lessons, cocktail making, tango, bachata and merengue dance classes.
- Horseback riding excursion ($)
- Sports, water sports center, scuba diving ($), water polo, beach volleyball, beach soccer
- A la carte activities:
- batting cage
- wall climbing
- Entertainment. Every night the resort comes to life with spectacular evening shows. Professional performers create different ambiances in the hotel
- Romantic activities: Couples massages ($), romantic dinner under the stars ($), sunset walks, Romance in Paradise themed day, honeymooner's cocktail
- Romance by Paradisus destination wedding and honeymoon packages ($)
Golf club privileges at Cocotal Golf & Country Club, the 27-hole world-class championship golf course designed by Jose Pepe Gancedo. Tee times can be arranged at the resort
YHI Spa & Health Club
Paradisus Punta Cana YHI Spa is a sanctuary of positive energy designed to purify the body, balance the mind and nurture the soul. The state-of-the-art private gym provides wildly invigorating workouts. Together, they add up to pure relaxation and total rejuvenation.
From the collection of signature full body treatments to the salon-quality beauty services, the YHI Spa at Paradisus Punta Cana provides guests with endless opportunities to relax, replenish and enjoy.
The YHI Spa features:
- Full-service indoor spa
- massage cabins
- body and facial treatments
- spa boutique
- spa salon
- A state-of-the-art Health Club with equipment and personal trainers
Meetings & Incentives
With 20,137 square feet of flexible meeting space, Paradisus Punta Cana Resort is ideal for meeting, convention, and leisure groups. It offers 13 meeting rooms, with sit-down banquet facilities and service for up to 450 attendees. The group and convention department is dedicated exclusively to coordinating from small group events to a large convention. Professional bilingual staff.
The Paradisus' qualified Romance Team will help you create a unique romantic escape to unpretentious luxury and romance. Whether it's just the two of you, or a family affair; you will be assured of unsurpassed level of all inclusive romantic luxury. No matter what you desire, the wedding teams has one simple answer. YES.
The Romance Team are experts in destination wedding planning. Together with you they will help develop your event right down to the last detail. They will guide you through the entire event planning and will assist with any questions you may have. Destination Weddings
email: [email protected]
Book your Vacation Package
Paradisus Punta Cana Reservations 1-877-380-4142