Secrets Maroma Beach Resort
All-Inclusive Unlimited-Luxury® Riviera Maya, Mexico
AAA Five Diamond Award Winner
Book your Secrets Maroma Vacation with Judy & Maria's Travel
A top selling agency 1-877-380-4142
Secrets Maroma Resort . . . a new and better way for adults to have it all!
Secrets Maroma Beach all-inclusive resort offers adults an extra measure of romance and sensuality in an exquisite luxury setting. Immerse yourself in Unlimited- Luxury® where everything is included: Elegantly appointed rooms and suites with 24-hour concierge and room service. Multiple gourmet restaurants and lounges serving premium beverages. Endless day and evening activities, all in a spectacular setting.
Secrets Maroma Resort, an AAA Five Diamond award-winning hote, is tucked away on secluded Maroma Beach, voted the World's Best Beach by the Travel Channel four years in a row. This Unlimited-Luxury® haven provides opulence to the most discerning traveler with a pure white sand beach and stunning ocean views stretching as far as the eye can see.
Secrets Maroma Riviera Cancun Resort . . . Pure white sands, crystal-clear waters and warm tropical breezes promise a perfect paradise. Situated on the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula, Secrets Maroma, Unlimited-Luxury® haven is located on one of the most pristine beaches in Mexico. The property is located on more than five hundred stunning acres of lush paradise await you at this wonderful property, an all-suite hotel boasting 412 suites surrounded by fourteen swimming pools, seven á la carte theme restaurants, and seven fabulous bars ranging from elegant to swim-up. Amazing spa and spa garden, offering outdoor and indoor treatments, Jacuzzis, state-of-the-art fitness center and premium cocktails ensure that guests are pampered and indulged. There are enough entertainment, sightseeing, sports and recreational opportunities to fill every waking hour.
Pure white sands, crystal-clear waters and warm tropical breezes promise a perfect paradise at Secrets Maroma Beach. Situated on the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula just 30 miles south of the Cancun International Airport, this Unlimited-Luxury® haven is located on one of the most pristine beaches in Mexico. More than five hundred stunning acres of lush paradise await you at Secrets Maroma Beach.
Marco Soria, General Manager Secrets Aura, Maria & Gino Autiero, General Manager Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun
It doesn't get any better!
Secrets Maroma Accommodations
- Privileged location only 20 minutes south of the Cancun International Airport and 15-minutes from Playa del Carmen
- Situated on Maroma Beach, recognized as one of the World's Best Beaches
- More than 500 stunning acres of lush lust paradise secluded on one of the most pristine beaches in the world
- AAA Five Diamond
- All-suite hotel featuring spectacular ocean views, as well as ground floor suites with direct swim-out access to a pool from a private terrace
- Full ocean front presidential and honeymoon suites
- Personalized concierge services in each building
- Pool concierge and beach wait service
- Expansive infinity pool with breathtaking views of the ocean as well as 12 smaller pools providing suite swim-out access (13 pools with a total area of 86,000 sq. ft.)
- Stunning wedding ceremony and reception locations on the beach, as well as romantic nooks throughout the property
- World-Class Secrets Spa by Pevonia with over 13,000 sq. ft.
- Voted top 10 hotels in Mexico in 2010 by Condé Nast Traveler Reader's Choice Awards
- Awarded Top 10 Best for Romance in the World by Trip Advisor.com Traveler's Choice Awards
- 2011 Gold List by Condé Nast Traveler
- 2011 Travel Weekly Magellan Gold Award for Best Hotel in a Hotel Category
Points of Interest
Conveniently located near a vast network of underground rivers and eco-adventure sports including mountain biking, scuba diving, trekking, bird watching, deep sea fishing, Mayan archeological sites, world renowned golfing as well as some of the best shopping and gourmet dining this area has to offer.
- Puerto Morelos is known for its beachfront restaurants, bars & lounges.
Playa del Carmen
- Originally a small fishing town, now Playa del Carmen is a popular tourist attraction with its pristine beaches and turquoise water.
Xel-Ha Archeological Site
- Located a short distance from the hotel, enjoy this aquatic adventure through lagoons and caves while taking in the ancient Mayan culture including intact artifacts of the past.
Xcaret Eco-Archeological Park
- Learn about the Mayan culture and enjoy several family activities at this ecological and archaeological theme park.
Tulum Mayan Ruins
- These ruins located in one of the most important cities during its time, are among the most popular sites to visit including ancient artifacts, pyramids, a beach and breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea from cliff-top.
Cobá Mayan Ruins
- Cobá is located deep in the jungle and boasts the tallest pyramid in the Yucatan peninsula.
- Take a ferry from Playa del Carmen to this island which is a tourist destination for scuba diving and snorkeling.
- Horseback riding (jungle and/or beach)
- Snorkeling adventure
- Jungle Tour
- Swim with dolphins
- Caribbean carnival at Isla Mujeres
- Pirate assault at Isla Mujeres
- Lobster dinner Cruise (at Cancun Nichupte Lagoon)
Guests at can relax in the most affluent surrounds while taking in the most captivating views of the Caribbean. Close attention to detail, exquisite architecture and the finest comforts make this property a truly remarkable hideaway. Total of 412 suites, 75% ocean view and Swim-out Suites available
Each suite is beautifully appointed with luxury amenities that include:
- Four-poster king or two queen size beds
- Armoire complete with his and hers closets
- 24-hour room service
- Jacuzzi for 2 in every room
- Electronic safety deposit box (laptop size)
- Iron and ironing board
- Secret box for private room service
- Night table with lamp
- 32” satellite-TV
- DVD player
- Mini-bar refreshed daily with soft drinks, bottled water and beer
- Nespresso machine / tea maker
- Internet access*
- Ceiling fan
- Alarm clock with iPod dock
- Private and furnished terrace or patio
- Vanity mirror
- Hair dryer
- Direct-dial telephone
- Swim-out suites are also available with pool access room
- Concierge in every building
- Unlimited Connectivity
*Additional charge applies
- Junior Suite Partial Ocean View or Ocean View
- Junior Suite Swim Out Tropical View
Preferred Club benefits include:
- Private Preferred Club Lounge
- Preferred status and amenities
- Concierge service
- Daily continental breakfast service in the lounge
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres; exquisite desserts & fine liquors in the Preferred Lounge
- Pillow Menu
- Complimentary newspaper in room every day (English or Spanish)
- Free internet access in suite
- Free computer access in Preferred Lounge
- Upgraded mini bar service
- Upgraded bath amenities
Preferred Club Room Categories
- Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View
- Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean Front
- Preferred Club Junior Suite Swim Out
- Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite
- Presidential Suite
Additional Room Amenities
- 4 ADA rooms
- Located in the main building in the Junior Suite Ocean View Category
- Two rooms offer four-post king size beds with two with double beds. Amenities include an oversized entrance door with a peephole, oversized bathroom door, handrail in shower, water closet and double vanities adapted to a height for wheelchair access and towel hanger.
Facilities & Services
- Fitness center open daily. Provides full range of cardio-conditioning equipment including free weights, treadmills, lifecycles, stair climbers and cross trainers.
- Exquisite presidential spa suite available for private treatments
- Beauty salon (manicure, pedicure, haircut, etc.)
- Concierge services and 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Currency exchange
- Fully equipped business center*
- Computers with Internet access
- Shopping on-site*
- Gift shop
- Signature shop
- Jewelry shop
- Cigar shop
- Laundry services*
- Travel agency*
- Car rental*
- Meeting rooms*
- Theater and game area
- Entertainment palapa
- Wedding gazebo
*additional charges may apply
Beach, Land & Water Activities
- An expansive infinity pool creates breathtaking views of the ocean, while twelve smaller pools create a sensual haven in front of the lavish swim-out suites (13 pools with a total area of 8,000 m² / 86,000 sq. ft.).
- Two lit tennis courts/tennis clinics
- Multi-purpose court (basketball, volleyball, etc.)
- Beach and Pool Volleyball
- Batting cage
- Bocce ball
- Cocktail classes
- Dance lessons
- Water aerobics
- Golfing* (nearby)
- Jogging path
- Hobie cats
*Additional charge applies
Restaurants and Bars
Secrets Maroma Beach stands well apart from all other resorts with no buffet lines, reservations or wristbands. Instead the hotel offers á la carte service of the finest gourmet food and premium beverages, a superior selections of amenities and a team of professionals who make your comfort their only concern. Secrets Maroma boasts seven bars and eight restaurants, with outdoor seating available.
Offering seven á la carte restaurants, a café and a grill, all with outdoor seating (with the exception of Himitsu). No reservations are required. All restaurant openings rotate throughout the week. Number of restaurants open for each meal is dependent upon occupancy levels.
- A buffet-style international restaurant; show cooking experience with theme stations
- Open for breakfast
- Dinner only twice per week (theme Mexican & Caribbean parties)
- Mexican á la carte cuisine in a traditional authentic ambience
- Open for dinner only
- Dress Code: Casual elegance
- Specializing in a fusion of Pan-Asian and Oriental á la carte specialties
- Three teppanyaki tables available (must request in advance)
- Open for dinner daily
- Dress code: Casual elegance
- Situated directly under a palapa with a beautiful ocean view, serving á la carte seafood specialties in a quiet romantic and seaside setting
- Open for dinner
- Enjoy delectable Italian á la carte cuisine
- Open for dinner only
- Wine cellar
- Dress code: Elegance
- á la carte French cuisine in a romantic, elegant atmosphere
- Open for dinner only
- Wine cellar
- Dress code: Casual elegance
- Located pool side with stunning ocean views serving á la carte grilled specialties
- Dress Code: casual
- Enjoy premium coffee and snacks in a casual and relaxed atmosphere
- Enjoy light lunch specialties in a casual and relaxed outdoor setting
Bars and Lounges
Offering 7 bars and lounges, serving top-shelf spirits and premium brand domestic and international beverages, ranging from swim-up to a music lounge.
- Lobby bar featuring chic furniture for lounging with a cocktail
Manatees Swim up Bar
- Swim-up pool bar completely surrounded on all sides by water
- Contemporary music lounge and sports bar
- Flat screen TV, dance floor and DJ
- Spa bar serving fruit and assorted juices
- Sip your favorite cocktail while enjoying our nighttime entertainment
Theater and Game Lounge
Located near the night-lit tennis courts, the resort's open-air theater includes a grand stage for fabulous shows and events. The game lounge consists of pool tables, Ping-Pong tables, dart games, a selection of games and game tables for your entertainment pleasure.
Unlimited Connectivity - Complimentary
The complimentary, interactive mobile app allows guests to stay connected to those they are with, as well as friends and family back home with Unlimited Connectivity. Using the app-to-app call feature, guests can make local and international calls using the resort's Wi-Fi connection, without incurring any cell phone roaming charges. Guests can also personalize their stay by creating a user profile using email, Facebook or Twitter accounts to contact resort staff directly. Book spa appointments, reserve excursions and access information about dining, resort activities, local attractions and much more. In addition, this easy-to-use, cost-saving app registers as a room extension so guests can send and receive calls throughout the resort as if they were in their room.
For guests seeking a sanctuary for the senses, the Spa and Spa Garden stretches over 13,000 sq. ft. / 1,200 m2 offering a sublime atmosphere of pure indulgence that combines hydrotherapy and indigenous treatments creating a refreshing, invigorating and peaceful experience. Pamper yourself in the stunning spa surrounded by a hydrotherapy circuit, sauna and steam room. A Swiss shower and a relaxing indoor lounge area are available for you to enjoy. Massages, body treatments, facials, manicures, pedicures and a full service beauty salon are available for you. The spa also offers an array of rejuvenating facials, spa packages and pampering for your hands, feet, and nails.
- Steam room
- Sensations Path
- Cool Plunge
- Warm Plunge
- Rustic Shower
- Pressure Shower
- Water hydrotherapy including swan and cascade jets, high pressure water hoses and bubble massage beds
- Unisex relaxing & re-hydrating interior and exterior areas
- Relaxing & re-hydrating areas (separate areas for men and women)
- Relaxing areas (separate areas for men and women)
- Outdoor yoga and meditation area
Spa Facilities include:
The Fitness Center
The on premise state-of-the-art fitness center provides a full range of cardio-conditioning activities and exercise equipment including:
- Exercise bicycles
- Universal machine
- Stair climbers & steppers
- Free weights
- Elliptical machines
- Fitness accessories (yoga mats, Pilates, exercise balls, etc.)
Perfect your swing during a Complimentary Round of Golf in Paradise!
Guests are offered complimentary greens fees at Grand Coral Riviera Maya. Only steps away from the breathtaking Caribbean Sea. PGA champion and golf course designer, Nick Price, created Grand Coral Riviera Maya. Golf pros and amateurs alike can enjoy a round on this magnificent 18-hole, 7043 yard course. There are additional fees that guests are responsible for at the golf course including:
- Premium Tee Time Supplement
- Cart fee
- Junior (under 18 years)
- Rider fee
- Re-round fee
Whether planning a walk down the aisle or embarking on a life as newlyweds, Secrets Maroma Beach is the ideal place for monumental occasions. With stunning ceremony and reception locations as well as a laving spa and romantic nooks throughout the property, couples can indulge in limitless pleasures and succumb to complete wedded bliss.
Meeting Facilities & Incentives
Ideally situated with over 7,400 feet of dedicated meeting and function space, the hotel has the ability to accommodate up to 600 guests with theater seating and 400 for banquet seating in four flexible meeting rooms. Four executive rooms and four spacious outdoor terraces provide guests the chance to tailor their meeting to fit their needs. Or talk business at an elaborate private dinner on the beach under the stars.
Meeting facility amenities include*:
- Business center
- Fax machines
- Copy machines
- Office supplies
- Secretarial services
*additional costs apply
Maroma Beach has been voted one of the best beaches in the world by the Travel Channel
Quite possibly the most exquisite secret in Mexico, Maroma Beach is a resort hideaway intent on preserving the ecology of its 500-plus acres of beach and rain forest, all the while bringing individual service and luxury to unprecedented heights. The beach is nestled into the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula and lies a mere 30 miles south of Cancun, but thankfully, remains worlds away from this spring break hot spot's pace and lifestyle. Guests are immersed in a quiet world of warm azure waters, pure white sands and rich tropical foliage. Entering the world of Maroma is like wandering into the warmth and pleasure of your best friend's "casa." Whether indulging in a private four-hand massage by the ocean, or dinner by torchlight on the beach, this extraordinary retreat will make dreams you never knew existed come true.
Notes from Judy & Maria
- The property is small and easy to navigate.
- Guests can relax at one of the many meeting places and bars in the in the daytime and in the evening.
- Service is outstanding and guests will revel in the white glove treatment.
- The professional staff are friendly and eager to please.
- The resort offers varied á la carte dining options with gourmet food and intimate restaurants.
- The hotel is a beach lover’s paradise.
- Fun and active featuring and night activities!
- This lovely hotel shines in the evening with the sounds of the sea, the colors of the pool, entertainment, the theater, disco, and nighttime activities.
- The hotel is a fusion of the sun, the earth, and of water!
Milestone Birthday Celebration
Dear Judy & Maria:
Just wanted to Thank you both with your special attentions in making our trip to Mexico so fantastic. From the extra perks on the airplane to the beautifully decorated room for my birthday, everything was wonderful. We were checked into our room before noon. How awesome is that!!!! Very beautiful resort and beach. We loved everything about Secrets Maroma.
Upper Chichester, PA
Thank you so much for all the arrangements you made for us. The trip to Secrets Maroma Riviera Cancun was excellent. We were greeted on arrival by the General Manager who stated since we are with Judy & Maria's Travel, we should consider ourselves family. We had a 4th floor room which was beautiful. We had a great ocean view. The hotel staff was phenomenal. They could not have done any more for us. The trip was exactly what we needed. The romantic dinner was fantastic, even though we had rain, they did a great job. They also gave us the beach front cabanas for use for 2 days. That was a great surprise.
Thank you again. We would love to go back someday and that you for the recommendation. I would highly recommend this resort to anyone.
Bob & Katherine
"Secrets Maroma was Fantastic"
Judy & Maria assisted in helping us choose a place for our wedding!
Words can't describe the beauty of the beach. Everything was PERFECT.The staff was awesome and we were upgraded because of "Judy and Maria",
Cecilia and Sebastian were the best :) I have been to Mexico 5 times and this by far is the nicest resort.
We are excited to go back!
Book your Vacation Package Now!
Email: [email protected]
Secrets Maroma Beach Reservations call: 1-877-380-4142