Secrets Aura Cozumel Unlimited-Luxury® Resort & Spa
Beachfront All-Inclusive Resort 18+
Secrets Aura Cozumel Reservations: 1-877-380-4142
. . . Simplistic . . . A Place to Unwind!
Secrets Aura Cozumel Resort, the only Unlimited-Luxury® Resort on Cozumel Island, is located just 15 minutes from Downtown Cozumel and 20-minutes away from Cozumel International Airport. Secrets Aura Cozumel offers 168 one- or two-bedroom suites, each with a terrace or private balcony and beautiful ocean views. Each suite welcomes guests with an inviting blend of light and comfort. The resort is not only the perfect place for the celebration of love, but if you desire pampering and seclusion in the Mexican Caribbean, look no further than Secrets Aura Resort. More than just a place to unwind, Secrets Aura Resort Cozumel offers a stylish, contemporary getaway for guests looking for the best.
The resort is located in the south of Cozumel Island and 15-minutes from town. Close to Chankanaab Natural Park, coral reefs and Punta Sur.
- The first Unlimited-Luxury® Secrets Resort in Cozumel
- The only adults-only resort on the island
- Intimate design with five no reservation, á la carte restaurants
- Unique, all-suite resort with private lap pools, solariums and swim-up options
- 168 suites with 550 square feet or more
- More than 50 of the rooms have ocean views
- Most complete spa on the island with stunning ocean views
- Wireless internet free of charge
- Private pier on resort property
- Conveniently located near Cozumel's main reefs, which are part of the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef System
- Full service dive operator on site
- Beautiful wedding locations offering beachfront venues with the unique island sunset.
Local Points of Interest
Chankanaab National Park
- This national marine park is part of protective lands for native flora, fauna and marine life on the West coast of Cozumel. Visit this national park, just six miles from the resort, for a day of fun, adventure, exploration and even sea lions.
Mesoamerican Barrier Reef System
- Dive in and discover world-renowned coral reefs of the Mesoamerican Barrier Reed System, which boasts 200% visibility. Sitting just minutes away by boat, the reef system discovered by Jack Cousteau offers diving and scuba for all levels.
- Hit the links at the nearby Cozumel Country Club to experience a professional and ecological 18-hole, 72-par golf course. Designed by Jack Nicklaus Design group, this course features beautiful views and is only 12 miles from the resort.
- The San Miguel downtown area is one of the most popular sites on the island. Located nine miles from the resort, the town is perfect for seeing the sites and indulging in great shopping and local cuisine
- The ruins of San Gervasio are a beautiful site, located 17 miles from the resort. Experience history and visit this Mayan archeological site.
Punta Sur National Ecological Park
- Located 12 miles from the resort, Punta Sur National Ecological Park showcases a beautiful nature reserve with a mixture of excitement, history and wonder, Explore the natural side of Cozumel for the day
168 Spacious Suites offering the following amenities:
One king bed or two queen-size beds
32 inch flat screen TV
- Air-conditioning with individual controls
Mini-bar refreshed daily
Iron and ironing board
Satellite cable TV
Private shower with tub and/or shower, bathrobes, slippers and amenities
24-hour room service
Free internet access in-suites
- Junior Suite
- Junior Suite Swim-up
- Ocean View Suite
- Ocean View Swim-up Suite
- Private Pool and Solarium Suite
- Private Preferred Club Lounge
- Upgraded status and amenities
- Daily continental breakfast service in lounge
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d'oeuvres, exquisite desserts and fine liquors in the lounge
- Complimentary in-suite internet access
- Complimentary computer access in Preferred Club lounge
- Upgraded daily refreshed mini-bar
- Upgraded bath amenities
Preferred Club Room Categories
- Preferred Club Ocean View Suite
- Preferred Club Ocean View Swim-up Suite
- Preferred Club Private Pool & Solarium Suite
Offering four restaurants and a café. No reservations are required
- Enjoy a variety of light lunch specialties and ocean views each day.
- Scrumptious seafood favorites served á la carte in an outdoor setting, perfect for a romantic evening with your loved one.
- The cool Cozumel breeze is just what you'll feel relaxing at the bar. It's high atop buildings and boasts two Jacuzzis for soaking and sipping.
- This is the most elegant choice for a nightcap
- Cool swim-up bar serving tropical drink
Facilities & Services
Access to Spa by Pevonia*
Fitness center with ocean view
Meeting rooms for up to 40 people*
Two swimming pools: Relax & Lazy River
Currency exchange Business center
Special golf fee at Cozumel Country Club*
Three á la carte restaurants
24-hour room service
Dive Shop operated by Dive Palancar*
*additional charges apply
Beach, Land & Water Activities
*Additional costs apply
Tennis can be enjoyed by all. The hard tennis court is open for complimentary play throughout the day. The management team takes great pride in the clay tennis court, opened by world-famous tennis champion Rafael Nadal. Court reservations can be made in advance at the entertainment office.
Complimentary wireless internet access is available throughout the hotel.
The complimentary, interactive mobile app allows guests to stay connected to those they are with, as well as friends and family back home with Unlimited Connectivity. Using the app-to-app call feature, guests can make local and international calls using the resort's Wi-Fi connection, without incurring any cell phone roaming charges. Guests can also personalize their stay by creating a user profile using email, Facebook or Twitter accounts to contact resort staff directly. Book spa appointments, reserve excursions and access information about dining, resort activities, local attractions and much more. In addition, this easy-to-use, cost-saving app registers as a room extension so guests can send and receive calls throughout the resort as if they were in their room.
Indulge your mind, body and spirit in the largest and most complete spa on the island of Cozumel, the Spa by Pevonia. Treat yourself to the ultimate in relaxation with a wide selection of invigorating and revitalizing treatments including a hydrotherapy circuit and indigenous spa treatments, all while enjoying breathtaking ocean views. The Spa by Pevonia offers specialty treatments, massages, facials, manicures, pedicures, a full-service beauty salon and aromatherapy treatments, massages, facials, manicures, pedicures, a full-service beauty salon and aromatherapy.
The state-of-the-art fitness center provides a full range of cardio-conditioning activity and exercise equipment including:
- Weight stand
- Weight benches
- 3 treadmills
- 1 lifecycle
- 2 Elliptical
- 1 stationary bicycle
- 2 universal weight stationaries
The Cozumel Country Club is an 18-hole, 72 par professional and ecological golf course designed by pro golfer Jack Nicklaus. Located approximately 12 miles from the resort (30 minutes). Additional fees apply.
Weddings and Special Events*
Secrets Aura Cozumel offers exquisite wedding gazebos and other special celebration areas to ensure your wedding is perfect. Secrets also offers exceptional wedding, honeymoon and spa packages, business retreats and meetings. The experienced professional staff can arrange and coordinate every detail of your wedding, business retreat or meeting.
*additional cost may apply
Note from Judy and Maria:
Secrets Aura Cozumel is a secluded, laid-back, relaxed resort. The island of Cozumel features three natural reefs to explore and is a snorkeling and scuba diving paradise. View the colorful reef formations and discover the exotic marine life. Take a Jeep ride around the island and see the breathtaking remote white-sand beaches or snorkel in the turquoise Caribbean Sea. Cozumel is a short 15-minute air commute from the Cancun Airport or a 30 minute ferry ride from Playa del Carmen.
Book your Vacation
Email: [email protected]