Secrets Vallarta Bay Resort
Secrets Vallarta Bay Reservations 1-877-380-4142
Secrets Vallarta Bay is elegantly appointed just a few steps away from famous boardwalk "El Malecon" and its vibrant ambiance full of art galleries, shopping area and amazing night life. All luxurious resort accommodations are equipped with ultimate gadget sand sophisticated decoration. Some swim-out suites with direct access to pool, overlooking Pacific Blue waters and relaxing beach. All guest suites have 24-hour room service, secret box, IPod dock, satellite cable televisions, mini-bar refreshed daily and superior amenities
Local Points of Interest:
- Whale watching (seasonal)
- Swim with Dolphins and Sea Lions
- Tours to Guadalajara and Tequila
- A wide variety of 18-hole Golf Courses
- Excellent game fishing and open water diving
- Eco-adventure tours
- Los Arcos National Park
Ideally located on the Pacific coast on Banderas Bay, one of the largest bays in the world, Secrets Vallarta Bay is just 15 minutes / 4.5 miles from the Puerto Vallarta International Airport and 5 miles from downtown Puerto Vallarta.
Key Attributes Secrets Vallarta Bay
- Newest adults only luxury beach front property in Puerto Vallarta
- All-suite resort featuring Jacuzzis as well as well as ground floor suites with direct swim-out access to a pool from a private terrace
- Ideally located only 5 minutes from exciting boardwalk "El Malecon" and a short 15 minute drive from the Puerto Vallarta International Airport
- Intimate in size, with five gourmet restaurants for 271 guest rooms and suites (1 restaurant for every 54 rooms)
- Over 14,000 square feet of Spa facilities, offering a sublime atmosphere of pure indulgence combining hydrotherapy and pampering treatments
- Stunning wedding locations, offering beach setups and an incredible ocean front wedding gazebo
- Convention Center over 6,800 square feet with capacity for up to 870 people with small break out and board rooms
- Expansive infinity pool with breathtaking views of the ocean, as well as two pools and outdoor Jacuzzi
- Features Unlimited Connectivity which allows guests to enjoy free app-to-app calling, schedules of all events and activities at the resort, local destinations and adventures available, and much more!
Offering 271 spacious suites, all with stunning ocean views, beautiful contemporary modern décor, marble floors, and lush gardens.
- Junior Suite with Jacuzzi Garden View Tower
- Junior Suite Ocean View Ocean View Tower
- Junior Suite Swim Out Garden Tower
- Preferred Club Junior Suite Garden View Preferred Club Tower
- Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View Preferred Club Tower
- Preferred Club Junior Suite Swim-Out Garden View Preferred Club Tower
- Preferred Club Master Suite Swim Out Garden Preferred Club Tower
- Preferred Club Master Suite Ocean Front Preferred Club Tower
- Preferred Club Master Suite Swim Out Preferred Club Tower
- Presidential Suite Ocean View Preferred Club Tower
All Suites offer the following amenities:
- King or two double beds, exception of Master Suite and Presidential suite which only offer king bed.
- Air-conditioning with individual control
- Hair dryer
- Turn down service
- Mini-bar refreshed daily
- Alarm clock
- Iron and ironing board
- Electronic safe
- Satellite cable TV
- DVD player
- Worktable with phone extension and internet access
- Bathroom with shower and Jacuzzi
- Electronic Key
- 24-hour room service
- Slippers and bathrobes
- IPod dock
- Vanity mirror
- Unlimited Connectivity
- Complimentary unlimited local, long distance and international calls (cell phone calls not included)
Preferred Suites offer the following additional amenities and services:
- Private Preferred Lounge
- VIP Status and Amenities
- Concierge service
- Private beach area
- Daily continental breakfast service in the lounge
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d'oeuvres, exquisite desserts, and fine liquors in the lounge
- Pillow Menu
- Complimentary newspaper in room every day (English or Spanish)
- Free internet access in suites (with your own laptop)
- Free computer access in Preferred Lounge
- Upgraded mini-bar service
- Upgraded bath amenities
- Books, DVD's and CD's available
- Also available upon request:
- Extra bed
Preferred Club Room Categories
Preferred Club Junior Suite Garden View Preferred Club Tower
Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View Preferred Club Tower
Preferred Club Junior Suite Swim-Out Garden View Preferred Club Tower
Preferred Club Master Suite Swim Out Garden Preferred Club Tower
Preferred Club Master Suite Ocean Front Preferred Club Tower
Preferred club Master Suite Swim Out Preferred Club Tower
Presidential Suite Ocean View Preferred Club Tower
Restaurants and Bars
Offering 5 restaurants including a buffet, 4 á la carte, a grill and a café with no reservations required. Restaurant openings are dependent upon occupancy level.
- Buffet-style international cuisine
- Savor the taste of French cuisine each evening at Bordeaux, serving delectable fare in a romantic, elegant setting including a wine cellar offering a variety of wine for your enjoyment
A wide variety of grilled specialties for lunch and a fresh gourmet seafood menu for dinner served beachfront with spectacular ocean views
- Enjoy poolside snacks in a casual environment
Additionally, guests may enjoy dining at Now Amber
- Service Mexican and local favorites
- Open for dinner
- Buffet style with 5 different stations every day serving a variety of Mexican and International specialties
- International grilled specialties for lunch (seasonal) Mediterranean style cuisine where seafood is the star. Enjoy dinner under a beachfront open-air canopy with spectacular ocean views.
- Specializing in Italian a la carte cuisine
- Savor a variety of Pan-Asian favorites (prior reservations required for Hibachi tables)
- Open for Dinner
- Fresh made coffee, pastries and sandwiches served daily
Secrets Vallarta Bay offers 5 bars and lounges serving premium brand domestic and international brand beverages and top-shelf spirits, ranging from swim-up to a nightly music lounge
- Enjoy all sports with a wide variety of refreshing tropical cocktails
Preferred Club Bar
- Exclusive for Preferred Club guests, located in the preferred lounge
Facilities and Services
Unlimited Connectivity - Complimentary
The complimentary, interactive mobile app allows guests to stay connected to those they are with, as well as friends and family back home with Unlimited Connectivity. Using the app-to-app call feature, guests can make local and international calls using the resort's Wi-Fi connection, without incurring any cell phone roaming charges. Guests can also personalize their stay by creating a user profile using email, Facebook or Twitter accounts to contact resort staff directly. Book spa appointments, reserve excursions and access information about dining, resort activities, local attractions and much more. In addition, this easy-to-use, cost-saving app registers as a room extension so guests can send and receive calls throughout the resort as if they were in their room.
- Secrets Spa by Pevonia*
- Bridal Suite*
- Fitness Center
- Shopping Village*
- Indoor / outdoor facilities for private events*
- Open theater (shared with Now Amber guests)
- 24-hour room service
- Currency exchange
- Daily activities program
- Laundry and dry cleaning services*
- 5 restaurants, 1 snack bar, 4 bars & 1 coffee shop
- Infinity pool, water solarium, 2 outdoor Jacuzzis (heated during winter season)
- Beachfront gazebo
- Wedding coordination*
- Business Center
- Exchange privileges with sister resort
*additional charges may apply
- Beach and water volleyball
- Beach movies
- Beach soccer
- Board games
- Boogie Boarding
- Water trampoline
- Inflatable scalable iceberg
- Giant movie screen
- Golf range
- Horseback riding*
- Jet skiing*
- Non-motorized water sports
- Scuba diving*
- Riffle shooting
- Baseball gate
- Tennis court
- Water polo
*Additional costs apply
The resort offers world-class spa services and amenities offering the ultimate in pampering, including among others, soothing massages and indigenous treatments, Jacuzzi baths, relaxation lounge, sauna and steam cabins and cabanas, Swiss shower, acupressure shower and more.
Hydrotherapy Circuit featuring:
- Recreational pool with waterfall jets
- One hydrotherapy hot tub
- One cold plunge pool
- Two saunas
- Two steam rooms
- Two Swiss-Scottish showers
- Three relaxing areas
Open daily from 6:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Nautilus equipment
- Free weights
- Yoga Classes (seasonal)
Variety of seven different 18-hole professional golf courses*
- La Marina Golf Club - 15 minutes from hotel
- Flamingos Golf Club - about 35 minutes from the hotel
- El Tigre Golf Club - about 35 minutes from the hotel
- Vista Vallarta I Golf Club - 20 minutes from the hotel
- Vista Vallarta II Golf Club - 20 minutes from the hotel
- Mayan Palace Nuevo Vallarta Golf Club - 35 minutes from the hotel
- Four Seasons Golf Club - Nayarit about 1 hours and 10 minutes from the hotel
Whether planning a walk down the aisle or embarking on a life as newlyweds Secrets s the ideal place for monumental occasions. With stunning ceremony and reception locations as well as a lavish spa and romantic nooks throughout the property, couples can indulge in limitless pleasures and succumb to complete wedded bliss. A truly romantic and luxurious getaway beckons.
Meetings & Incentives
Seven meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 870 people for meetings and cocktail functions, or banquets of up to 450 people. Private terrace areas with ocean views and large beaches are also available for group events. Special group rates and professional service staff are available.
Book your Vacation Package Now!
Email: [email protected]
Secrets Vallarta Bay Reservations 1-877-380-4142 . . .
||Join Judy & Maria at the Grand Opening Celebration
1g. Grand Opening
1h. Grand Opening
1i. Grand Opening
1k. Grand Opening
1l. Grand Opening
1m. Grand Opening
1n. Grand Opening
1o. Grand Opening
Puerto Vallarta: Judy and Maria have just returned from the Secrets Vallarta Bay Puerto Vallarta Bay grand opening celebration. It was an honor to be selected participants to attend the ceremony. Keynote speakers were Mexico’s President Felipe Calderón, and Mr. Alex Zozaya, President and Chief Executive Officer of AMResorts. Our congratulations are extended to Mr. Mauricio Martinez, General Manager Secrets Vallarta Bay; Mr. Eric Freudenthaler, Regional AMResorts Director of Operations Pacific; and Mr. Rod Gahr, Corporate Director Entertainment and Brand Managemen;t and the entire AMResorts Corporate Team.
(Photo: Mexico's President Felipe Calderón
| Video Below: Mexico's Past President, Felipe Calderon and Sr. Alex Zozaya, President and Chief Executive Officer of AMResorts arriving for the Grand Opening Presentation||Video Below: Mariachi Band Playing for Mexico's Past President, Felipe Calderon at the Grand Opening Celebration of Secrets Vallarta Bay |
||Puerto Vallarta Travel - Old World Mexico with Modern Sophistication
Puerto Vallarta Reservations Toll-Free 1-877-380-4142
We Sell Apple Vacations to Puerto Vallarta
Fall in love with Puerto Vallarta's old world charm and dreamlike natural beauty. Lush tropical jungles surround this quaint colonial city with interesting architecture, cobblestone streets and white-washed buildings. Discover chic boutiques as you stroll along the Malecón, then check out the exploding art scene and sizzling nightlife. Sprawling golden beaches, Pacific blue waters and heart-stopping sunsets that reflect on majestic mountains complete this picture-perfect vacation spot.
Puerto Vallarta Resort Areas
- Exciting area north of the airport that overlooks miles of sandy beaches.
- Just south of the airport and home to deluxe hotels, a championship golf course and world class marina
- Action packed area of resorts, restaurants, shops and great beaches between the Marina and downtown
Downtown Viejo Vallarta
- Historic and cultural sites, diverse dining and shopping opportunities A
South Zone Mismaloya
- Secluded area with many private coves, hillside villas, deluxe hotels and fine beaches
Shopping is best along the Malecón, the seaside main street with many small shops
The Market on the banks of the Rio Cuale sells one-of-a-kind Mexican handicrafts, clothing, jewelry, food items and more.
Fine Art Galleries
Fine art galleries in Puerto Vallarta are internationally acclaimed and a "must see".
Whether it's sunset margaritas at a quiet cliff side terrace, or pina coladas at a lively club. Puerto Vallarta's variety of bars is unsurpassed along the Mexican Riviera. When the sun goes down, the fun begins at nightclubs and discos that rival those of any cosmopolitan city.
When it comes to dining, Puerto Vallarta does it "con gusto. Restaurants serve up an array of international cuisine including: Mexican, Italian, French, Argentinian, Cajun, Japanese and more. Choose from casual beach restaurants to romantic candlelit dinner houses.
The largest natural bay and third largest in the world, Banderas Bay stretches 13 miles across and 47 miles across.
Puerto Vallarta offers over forty different beaches. From the long "walking" stretches in the north to the secluded golden sand beaches of the South Zone, each has its own personality.
Perfect for your swing on the jungle lined fairways of Los Flamingos Country Club in Nuevo Vallarta. The Marina Vallarta Country Club also offers great golf and scenic surroundings.
Fishing is a way of life in Puerto Vallarta. Depending on the season, the waters of Puerto Vallarta team with sailfish, marlin, tuna, and many smaller game fish.
From December through April, experience the thrill of whales up close in the bay.
On the 25 miles of Pacific beaches, enjoy popular water sports including water-skiing, windsurfing, sailing, scuba diving, snorkeling, catamaran and yacht excursions and more!
Book your Vacation Package Now!
Email: [email protected]