Secrets The Vine Cancun Resort & Spa
Secrets The Vine Resort Reservations 1-877-380-4142
Secrets The Vine Cancun all-inclusive resort is located on the golden Yucatan Peninsula coastline and features 495 luxurious guest rooms, all with ocean views, private balconies, Italian porcelain floors, and teak wood furnishings. Each guest room is a warm and inviting sanctuary.
Secrets the Vine Cancun: Sparkling, Elegant, Bold. This ultra-chic, contemporary resort offers indulgences of Unlimited-Luxury®.
Secrets The Vine Cancun Resort's lobby celebrates fine wine in both its design and menu offerings with a designated wine tasting area for guests, Enoteca (wine cellar). Featuring a Mexican handcrafted wood table with seating for up to 30 guests, a unique wine wall housing as many as 3000 varieties of wine, and sommelier-lead tastings of some of the world's finest wine collections - Enoteca promises guests a rich and relaxing wine tasting experience.
All guests will enjoy benefits of Secrets Resorts & Spas' signature Unlimited-Luxury® vacation concept which offers limitless access to gourmet a la carte dining and premium beverage brands, 24-hour room and concierge services, countless daytime activities, live evening entertainment, and more.
Secrets the Vine Cancun features seven distinctive restaurants and three bars offering a variety of experiences. Additionally, guests have access to a range of activities including land and water sports, daily special events such as movies on the beach, dance classes, nightly shows, evening entertainment and more.
The resort features a 12,580 square-feet spa offers a perfect atmosphere for those seeking relaxation with a selection of signature treatments and hydrotherapy experience inspired by underground limestone caves and subterranean open water pools of Yucatan Peninsula. A fitness center facility and full service beauty salon also are available.
Featuring a variety of meeting spaces, including 17,000 square feet of flexible meeting and event space overlooking Nichupté lagoon, it is ideal for group meetings and incentive travelers.
Three infinity pools and a Preferred Club pool provide breathtaking views stretching to the horizon.
The resort also provides perfect romantic setting for couples with many special amenities; and wedding, honeymoon and anniversary packages available.
Points of Interest
The resort is conveniently located near a vast network of underground rivers and eco-adventure sports including scuba diving, trekking, bird watching, deep sea fishing, Mayan archeological sites, world renowned golfing as well as some of the best shopping and gourmet dining in Cancun.
- Puerto Morelos is known for its beachfront restaurants and bars & lounges
Playa del Carmen
- Originally a small fishing town, Playa Del Carmen is a popular tourist attraction with its pristine beaches and turquoise water.
XEL-HA Archeological Site
- Located a short distance from the resort, enjoy this aquatic adventure through lagoons and caves while taking in ancient Mayan culture including intact artifacts.
XCaret Eco-Archeological Park
- Learn about Mayan culture and enjoy family activities at this ecological / archaeological park.
Tulum (Mayan Ruins)
- Mayan ruins located in most important cities during its time, are among the most popular sites to visit including ancient artifacts, pyramids, a beach and breathtaking Caribbean Seas views from cliff-top.
Cobá (Mayan Ruins)
- Coba is located in the jungle and boasts the tallest Yucatan Peninsula pyramid.
- Take a ferry from Playa del Carmen to this island which is a tourist destination and very well known for scuba diving. Distance: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Horseback riding (jungle and/or beach)
- Snorkeling adventure
- Jungle Tour
- Swim with dolphins
- Caribbean Carnival at Isla Mujeres
- Pirate assault at Isla Mujeres
- Lobster Dinner Cruse (at Cancun Nichupte lagoon)
Secrets The Vine Cancun Accommodations
495 air-conditioned guest rooms and suites.
All Guest Rooms Offer:
- Private and furnished balcony or terrace revealing magnificent views of every sunrise and sunset over a turquoise Caribbean Sea and Laguna Nichupte
- King or two queen size beds with custom cover headboards
- His-and-her armoire
- Chaise Lounge or Sofa
- Luxurious bathrooms wrapped in white glass
- Italian porcelain floors honed to mimic wood
- Teak wood furnishings
- Welcoming beds dressed with luxury linens
- Electronic safety deposit box (laptop size)
- Iron and ironing board
- Vanity mirror
- Hair dryer
- 24-hour room service
- Night table with lamp
- 42" satellite TV
- Mini-bar refreshed daily with soft drinks, bottled water and beer
- Alarm clock with iPod and IPad docking station
- Direct dial telephone
- Electric voltage - 120 V
- Complimentary internet access
- Deluxe Ocean View
- Junior Suite Ocean View
- Honeymoon Suite Ocean View
- Honeymoon Suite Ocean View
- Honeymoon Suite Ocean Front
- Master Suite Ocean View
- Master Suite Ocean Front
Preferred Club Benefits
- Private Preferred Club Lounge
- Preferred status and amenities
- Concierge service
- Daily continental breakfast service
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d'oeuvres
- Exquisite desserts & fine liquors
- Private swimming pool
- Pillow menu
- Complimentary newspaper in room every day (English or Spanish)
- Free internet access in-room (with your own device)
- Free computer access in Preferred Lounge
- Upgraded mini-bar service
- Upgraded bath amenities
Preferred Club Room Categories
- Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View
- Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean View
- Preferred Club Honey Suite Ocean View
- Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite Ocean View
- Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite Ocean Front
- Preferred Club Master Suite Ocean View
- Preferred Club Master Suite Ocean Front
- Preferred Club Governor Suite
- Preferred Club Presidential Suite
Special Rooms Amenities
- 3 ADA rooms located on the 10 & 11th floors - Deluxe Ocean View category
Restaurants and Bars
Secrets The Vine Cancun stands well apart from all other resorts with no buffet lines, reservations or wristbands. Instead it offers á la carte service of the finest gourmet food and premium beverages, a superior selection of amenities and a team of professionals who make your comfort a one & only concern.
- International Specialty Buffet
- Mexican Restaurant á la carte
Sea Salt Grill
- á la carte International and Peruvian specialties
Dragons Asian Cuisine
- Pan-Asian Restaurant á la carte
- Grill & steak gourmet restaurant á la carte
- á la carte Italian Restaurant
Olio Mediterranean Cuisine
This luxury resort offers guests 6 bars and lounges, serving premium brand domestic and international brand beverages ranging from poolside and ocean views to music lounges.
Half Time Sports Bar
Vine Bazaar Lounge and Terrace Bar
Vine Bazaar: Vine Bar
Red Vine Piano Bar
Facilities & Services
- Gym Trainer
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Business Center
- Computers with internet access
- Meeting facilities
- Gift shop*
- Game area
- Wedding gazebo
- Wedding and honeymoon packages*
- Spa by Pevonia*
- Laundry services*
- Travel agency*
- Car rental*
Water, Land & Beach Activities
- Three expansive infinity pools (heated)
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Beach and pool volleyball
- Wine tasting & pairing*
- Mixology cocktail classes
- Dance lessons
- Water aerobics
- Golf* (nearby
- Deep sea fishing*
- Scuba diving*
*additional cost may apply
- Complimentary internet access
The Spa by Pevonia features a main lounge and a fitness center with a remarkable panoramic ocean view and soothing treatments to indulge in. Indulge in an irresistible treatment such as the tropical escape body wrap, drenched with papaya and pineapple, also enriched with crème fraiche natural butter, calcium, a high content of vitamin a, pomegranate extract and other anti-aging ingredients.
14 treatment rooms:
- 12 multifunctional indoor massage Spa Suites (massage, facial and corporal treatments)
- 2 massage Spa Suites for couples and brides.
- Hydro reflexology
- Pedicure station
- Manicure stations
- Hair styling & make-up stations
- Hair wash & capillary treatment stations
An on-premise fitness center provides a full range of cardio-conditioning activities and exercise equipment including treadmills, free weights, exercise bicycles, stair climbers, step machines & and an expert Gym Trainer to tailor your routine. Elliptical and fitness accessories such as yoga mates and exercise balls.
A complimentary, interactive mobile app allows guests to stay connected to those they are with, as well as friends and family back home with Unlimited Connectivity. Using the app-to-app call feature, guests can make local and international calls using the resort's Wi-Fi connection, without incurring any cell phone roaming charges. Guests can also personalize their stay by creating a user profile using email, Facebook or Twitter accounts to contact resort staff directly. Book spa appointments, reserve excursions and access information about dining, resort activities, local attractions and much more. In addition, this easy-to-use, cost-saving app registers as a room extension so guests can send and receive calls throughout the resort as if they were in a guest room.
Whether planning a walk down the aisle or embarking on a life as newlyweds, Secrets The Vine Cancun is an ideal place for monumental occasions. With stunning ceremony and reception locations as well as a lavish spa and romantic nooks throughout the property, couples can indulge in limitless pleasures and succumb to complete wedded bliss.
Just getting back from our fantastic trip to Secrets The Vine, we just wanted to say thank you for everything you did for our trip. We were not sure how we would like the highrise, but there is something about the vibe that we loved it, from the chic lobby to the outstanding pool & beach scene (very Miami ish) also the food & service was top notch. Our room 2703 was unbelievable 2nd from the ocean overlooking the pools & the HardRock hotel - no doubt from the connections you have, again thank you, thank you, thank you.
We left Secrets The Vine feeling totally relaxed after a much needed vacation, 5 nights flew by and we cannot wait to return.
Again Maria Thank You
Joe & Lora, Scranton Pa
I just wanted to let you know that we had an AMAZING vacation. It was everything we expected and more. Thanks you for all of you help with everything.
I just wanted to send you a quick email regarding our week at Secrets The Vine. We were quite impressed with the suite (thank you for the upgrade to the to the Preferred Club). Enjoyed swimming my laps every morning in the Preferred Club Pool.
We always enjoy the variety of cuisine at an all inclusive and Celeste and I were not disappointed. The food was fabulous. I look forward to the variety of the buffet, especially for breakfast! We particularly enjoyed the Asian, Chinese, Japanese fusion restaurant the Italian restaurant. They were all great!
Loved the coffee bar in the lobby. Having a frozen "Bailey's Cappuccino" was a mid-afternoon treat.
The service was outstanding! Everyone went out of their way to be helpful. Miriam, our concierge was terrific. I did say hello to "Humberto", the Chief Concierge and congratulated him and his staff on outstanding customer service.
I loved the ocean water up in the hotel zone. It is wonderful and certainly different from what we encounter when we head further south down the Riviera Maya.
All an all, a great week. Thanks for the recommendation. It is a wonderful property but it does give you the "hotel" vibe as they say.
I'm glad we had an opportunity to experience a week up in the hotel zone.
Thanks again for your recommendation. We had a great time.
Stu & Celeste
Book your Vacation
Email: [email protected]
Secrets The Vine Cancun Reservations 1-877-380-4142