Sunscape Splash Resort
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Unlimited-Fun® for Everyone!
Sunscape Splash Resort & Spa is located on a secluded peninsula in Montego Bay with over 1,800 feet of powdery beach overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Sunscape Splash offers guests a fun-filled getaway with all the privileges of Unlimited-Fun® and traditional Jamaican hospitality. Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a Pirate Ship or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, there's fun for everyone! All guests will enjoy limitless access to multiple delectable restaurants, front desk service, along with endless domestic and international beverages from fun bars and lounges and more, all without wristbands or reservations required. The Explorer's Club provides kids, ages 3-to-12, with daily programs and supervised fun with Red Cross-certified supervisors and the Core Zone Teen's Club offers special activities and events for teens, ages 13-to-17. Plus, Sunscape Montego Bay's family check-in experience with red carpet stairs, a welcome treat and resort passports for kids will help everyone enjoy their stay in Jamaica.
Enjoy an Unlimited-Fun® getaway at Sunscape Splash, where everything is included. Located just 4.5 miles from Sangster International Airport, 10 minutes from Montego Bay's "Hip Strip" and within the Montego Bay Marine Park, Jamaica's first and fully underwater national park with protected swimming areas and superb snorkeling, offering the perfect destination for a stress-free and fun vacation for families, friends, singles and couples.
308 guest rooms and suites will feature a private, furnished balcony or terrace providing views of lush tropical gardens, shimmering pools, the Montego Bay cruise pier or the crystal-clear Caribbean Sea. Each room or suite comes fully equipped with air-conditioning, bath amenities and a flat-screen TV. Plus, guests will enjoy 24-hour front desk service and in-room mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water and beer.
As part of the Unlimited-Fun® experience guests will enjoy 24-hour access to food and beverage options. Six restaurants will sere a variety of international cuisine while five bars and lounges will pour endless domestic and international beverages. Guests staying in the Sun Club will enjoy two additional a la carte restaurants. The Unlimited-Fun® experience also included fun filled daily activities, a waterpark with slides and lay river, a supervised Explorer s Club for kids 3-to-12 years old, a Core Zone Teens Club for teens 13-17 years old and much more!
- The only Unlimited-Fun® resort in Montego Bay
- Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, featuring a pirate ship and Fort, a 40 foot pirate's plank bridge, Blackbeard's lazy river and two waterslides.
- Surrounded by Montego Bay Marine Park, Jamaica's first and fully underwater national park with protected swimming areas and extraordinary parking snorkeling.
- The expansive Explorer's Club, for kids 3-12, is one of the largest supervised kids clubs in Montego Bay.
- Air-conditioned ocean-view fitness center with complete exercise equipment, free weights and a large separate yoga and aerobics room.
- Only 10-minutes away from the famous Montego Bay "Hip Strip".
- Complimentary room service (7 a.m. - 11 p.m.) for Sun Club room categories.
- Spacious guest rooms and suites with a private balcony or terrace.
- Family-friendly accommodations including connecting rooms and in-room kid's amenities
- Family check-in experience including red carpet stairs, a welcome treat and resort passports for kids
- 24-hour access to food and beverage options including kid-friendly menu options
- A variety of buffet and a la carte restaurants without reservations required
- Bars and lounges serving international and domestic brand beverages
- Unlimited fruit juices, soft drinks and snacks
- In-room mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water and beer
- Endless daily land and water activities for all ages
- Live music and local entertainment
- Explorer's Club for Kids ages 3-to-12 with supervised activity program daily
- Core Zone Teen's Club for teens 13-17 years old with daily programs and activities.
- No wristbands required
- All taxes and gratuities
- And much more!
located just 4.5 miles from Donald Sangster International Airport and 30 miles fromthe famous "Hip Strip". This beautiful resort, on 1,800 feet of beach, is located in front of the Montego Bay Marine Park, with gentle shores and spectacular snorkeling.
Local Points of Interest
- Rose Hall Great House
- A legendary great house, Rose Hall is known for its history and tales of being haunted.
- Dolphin Cove
- Enjoy interacting and swimming with dolphins at this exciting adventure 45 minutes from the resort
- Five Unique Golf Courses, each considered to be some of the Caribbean's most picturesque and challenging golf courses:
- White Witch Golf Course
- Half Moon Golf Club
- Tryall Golf Club
- Three Palms Ocean Course at Wyndham Rose Hall
- Cinnamon Hill Golf Course
- Dunn's River Falls
- This major Caribbean tourist attraction is a great day trip for couples, families and friends with its massive waterfalls. Guests enjoy climbing to the top of the falls and swimming in them.
- Ricks Cafe
- The first bar and restaurant of its kind built in a small fishing town with little modern developments. The restaurant is known for its deep history and location alongside a cliff showing beautiful Jamaican scenery.
- Scenic South Coast
- Located off the beaten path of Jamaica, the south Coast is known for its privacy and miles of beautiful beaches.
All rooms & suites offer the following amenities:
- 1-king-size bed or 2-double beds
- Direct dial telephone
- Coffee/tea maker, coffee refreshed upon request
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cable TV
- Individual climate control
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Private balcony or patio
- Deluxe Room
- Personalized check-in and checkout with concierge service
- Preferential status and amenities
- Deluxe Bay View
- Deluxe Ocean View
- Deluxe Ocean Front
- Sun Club 1-Bedroom Suite Ocean Front
All Sun Club rooms & suites offer the following additional amenities and services:
- Private Sun Club Lounge
- Two restaurants exclusively for Sun Club guests
- Upgraded mini-bar service refreshed daily and bath amenities
- Complimentary WiFi access in Sun Club Lounge
- Daily continental breakfast service, afternoon hot and cold hors d'oeuvres, exquisite desserts and fine liquors served in the lounge
- Cartoons available in room
- Milk, cookies and other special treats
Restaurants & Bars
Sunscape Splash offers six delectable dining options to choose from including a buffet, a grill, five a la carte restaurants and a cafe, each offering a unique experience and flare. Plus, guests staying in the Sun Club will have access to two additional restaurants.
- Enjoy the perfect breeze at the open-air buffet-style restaurant.
- Dinner. Authentic Italian food served in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere with antipasto and traditional Mediterranean dishes
- A fusion of Pan-Asian delicacies
- Casual lunch and dining under the stars with a spectacular view of the Caribbean Sea
- Lunch and dinner. Casual attire
- Scrumptious international favorites and a touch of Montego Bay cuisine in an outdoor setting.
- Italian cuisine served a la carte in a trattoria-like setting. Features a pizza oven
- Enjoy various coffees, teas, pastries and deli snacks throughout the day.
Sunscape Montego Bay Jamaica offers up to five bars and lounges throughout the resort offering national and international brand beverages. Plus, guests staying in the Sun Club will have access to two additional bars.
- A fun and lively lobby bar offering premium beverages
- Bar located by the activities pool and theater
- Next to activities pool and theater
- Main lobby bar offering top shelf drinks
Oasis Lobby Bar
- Top shelf bar
- Sun Club guests only
The Terrace Bar
- Island breezes and festive concoctions with premium brands and freshly brewed Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee
- Sun Club guests only
- Beach volleyball
- Two tennis courts
- Multi-function playing area
- Movies on the beach
- Horse shoes
- Bean bag toss
- Bocce ball
- Board games
- Dance and Patua lessons
- Snorkeling (guided tours)
- Motorized water sports* (nearby)
- Scuba diving*
Explorer's Club for Kids
Fully supervised program for children ages 3-12. Open daily from 8 a.m to 9 p.m. Designed to entertain little ones with different programs based on science, nature and explorations.
Core Zone for Teens
Offering activities for teens, ages 13-17. The Core Zone features nightly entertainment until 11 pm. Daily activities and a vast array of sports and games for teenagers.
Spa and Fitness
Pamper yourself at the a la carte spa. Treatments include massages, facials, body scrubs, reflexology, manicures and pedicures, all available for a reasonable charge. Hair styling and make-up application for special events is available for adults, teens and children.
The fully-equipped fitness center provides a full range of cardio-conditioning activity and exercise equipment.
Facilities & Services
- Four swimming pools
- Explorer's Club with supervised activities for children 3-12
- Concierge service and 24-hour front desk service
- Tours & transportation*
- Catering services*
- In-room babysitting*
- Tour desk
- Private romantic dinners*
- Laundry and dry-cleaning services*
- Nurse service*
- Car rental*
- Sunscape Spa*
- Gift Shop*
- Pirates Gift Shop*
- Long distance calls*
- Wireless internet access*
- Wheelchair accessible*
- Wheelchair rental*
- Currency exchange
- Main convention ballroom with capacity for up to 120 people auditorium style
*Additional Costs Apply
Complimentary wireless internet access is available in the lobby area. Additional costs apply elsewhere.
Sunscape Splash offers a variation of wedding, vow renewal and honeymoon packages as well as a non-denominational marriage officer. Email for details: [email protected]
email: [email protected]
Book your Vacation Package
Sunscape Splash Reservations 1-877-380-4142