Zoetry Agua Punta Cana
Luxury All-Inclusive Resort
AAA Four Diamond Resort
Zoetry Agua Punta Cana Reservations 1-877-380-4142
Zoetry Agua Punta Cana Wellness & Spa Resort is where your lifestyle is made even more extraordinary by the bounty of Endless Privileges® and the commitment to providing the highest levels of wellness, heart-healthy nourishment and a major commitment to environmental responsibility.
On the striking northeast coast of the Dominican Republic, Zoetry Agua Punta Cana Resort welcomes guests to their all-suite oasis of cane-thatched sanctuaries. Limited to just 96 ultra-luxurious suites, all strategically situated throughout the beautifully manicured gardens of this ocean front Caribbean resort. Guests can spend afternoons swimming in the calm, tranquil ocean waters or relaxing under the shade of a palm tree.
Zoetry Agua Punta Cana Key Attributes
- Located on a 200 yard stretch of private beach on The Dominican Republic's east coast in Uvero Alto, only 49 miles from the Punta Cana International Airport.
- Pristine landscape filled with lush gardens and over 300 varieties of plants.
- A world-class spa offering the ultimate in wellness spa treatments.
- Enriching events such as star gazing, local art exhibitions and wine appreciation events
- Activities including bonfires, live music performances, horseback riding, classic movies under the stars and more
- Diverse gourmet dining experiences creatively blending European cuisine techniques with local ingredients
- Proud member of Preferred Boutique
- Boasting Endless Privileges®, a unique Zoetry Wellness experience
- Specialty á la carte restaurants featuring organic ingredients with Vegetarian and Vegan options
Points of Interest
Altos de Chavón
- Altos de Chavón is a fascinating recreation of a 16th century Mediterranean village on a cliff overlooking the Río Chavón.
- While taking a catamaran to this scenic island located off of the south-east tip of the Dominican Republic, sailboat or speedboat or ride to this island you'll experience the incredible turquoise water and beauty of the limestone cliffs. You may even see some dolphins following your boat.
- The oldest city in the New World and capital city of the Dominican Republic, where the settlement of all the Americas began. You will see the first cathedral and the first hospital. Explore the cobblestone streets that wind through the Spanish colonial architecture and imagine yourself back in the 1600s. There are so many restaurants it is said that even those who live here cannot visit them all.
- Located approximately 40 minutes west of Punta Cana, La Romana is the third largest city in the Dominican Republic and is known for its superior golfing, beautiful beaches and a duty-free shopping zone.
Located on the striking northeast coast of the Dominican Republic, guests are welcomed to the all-suite oasis of cane-thatched sanctuaries. Located just an hour from the Punta Cana International Airport, the spirit here is far, far removed from the hectic tempo of everyday living.
All of the gracious accommodations are luxury suites ranging in size from one-bedroom junior suites to opulent three bedroom havens. The hotel features 96 exclusive suites ranging in size from one-bedroom junior suites to opulent three-bedroom havens. Each suite is finely appointed with the following amenities:
- Air conditioning
- Flat screen TV with DVD player
- Electronic safety deposit box
- A la carte pillow menu
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxurious linens
- Bvlgari® amenities
- Nightly turn down service
- Wireless internet access
- 24-hour in-suite, private dining
- Maid service three times each day
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with premium beverages, deli snacks and wine by the bottle
- Junior Suite Garden View
- Romantic Junior Suite
- Agua Junior Suite
- Romantic Junior Suite Agua
- Ocean Front Junior Suite
- Ocean Front Junior Suite Deluxe
- Suite Caribe
- Suite Taino
- Villa Dominicana
The expansion project added 45-brand-new, thatched roof, ultra-luxurious suites with unique accent décor of exquisite arts and crafts handmade in the Dominican Republic:
- 6 spacious Junior Suites in the Ocean Front and Ocean Front Deluxe room categories
- 26 Junior Suite Ocean view rooms overlooking the sugar-white beach and sparkling Caribbean Sea
- 12 Agua Garden View suites offering lush, tropical garden views
- A Penthouse Ocean View Suite complete with private elevator, spacious living room, private terrace area with natural stone Jacuzzi, Balinese bed and magnificent ocean views
Activities and Enrichment
The hotel offers a wide variety of daily beach, land and water activities including: two large infinity pools with serpentine water trails and quiet lagoons
- Select from four gourmet a la carte restaurants or 24-hour in-suite dining.
- Organic food selection on all menus: daily teas prepared from live plant infusions.
- A fusion of traditional Dominican flavors and international specialties
- Light international fare with casual beach front dining offering stunning ocean views
- A European-inspired, gourmet restaurant offering fusion cuisine from around-the-world
- Offering stimulating Creole Fusion cuisine, combining Creole style and traditional Latin American dishes for a delectable new dining experience with both air-conditioned and outdoor seating available
- Enjoy delectable premium brand coffee drinks at this relaxing café
Bars & Lounges
Offering 2 bars and lounges serving premium brand domestic and international brand beverages, that includes a lobby and a beautiful beachfront bar.
- Located beach front, inside the Indigo Restaurant, this bar offers a variety of tropical drinks
Canoa Lobby Bar
- This lobby bar offers premium brand beverages in a relaxing atmosphere
Facilities, Services & Activities
Spend your morning freeing your mind through yoga and stretching classes, relax in the two pools with serpentine water trails and quiet lagoons, go bike riding or tee-up at one the nearby golf courses. Note: Pool area enhancements include a new infinity pool overlooking the azure sea, complete with a new swim-up wet bar, Caicu, serving up delightful Caribbean cocktails by day, and acting as the entertainment center by night.
Beach, Land and Water Activities
- Private beach on the eastern most coast of the Dominican Republic in Uvero Alto. A coral reef, located just offshore, creates calm waves, making this an ideal beach for swimmers
- One large infinity pool with isolating streams and fountains and the pool enhancements include one new infinity pool overlooking the azure sea, complete with a new swim-up wet bar
- Hobie Cats with instructor
- Ping Pong
- Walking path
- Wine tasting and culinary classes
- Photography lessons
- Dance lessons
- Spanish lessons
- Guided cultural and ecological tours around the property
- Performances by live musicians and artists
- Scuba diving*
- Golf* (nearby)
- Tennis (nearby)
Endless Privileges® are the privileges available to all guests providing:
- Luxurious accommodations with Bvgari® bath amenities, multifunctional outlets a la carte pillow menu, luxurious linens and bathrobes, aromatherapy pillows and linen sprays
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic food and beverage selections
- Complimentary cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international premium brands
- 24-hour private, in-room dining
- Maid service three times each day
- Fresh bottle of sparkling wine and basket of fruit daily
- Welcome bottle of Rum
- No check in or check out time, depending on availability
- Complimentary unlimited worldwide calls and concierge service
- Complimentary 24-hour laundry service
- A relaxing 20 minute massage per guest
- Daily afternoon tea time featuring real live plants for tea infusions
- 45 minute horseback riding on the beach (advance reservations must be made with the concierge)
Additional “Experience” Options*
Guests of Zoetry Agua Punta Cana also have the opportunity to enhance and customize their Endless Privileges stay with options to upgrade through the Wellness, Lovers, Cultural, Girlfriends, Babymoon and Golf Experiences.* for a fee
The full service spa is designed to unlock hidden tension, rejuvenate your skin and circulation and invigorate your senses and spirit. Modern treatment rooms for individuals and couples provide the pleasures of Finnish and steam sauna. There's a large indoor pool with Jacuzzi, Inox bubble beds and sensation showers. To this you may wish to add a rich variety of indigenous natural body treatments custom designed for you using local fruits and flowers.
The full-service spa offers elite services and quality products for a refreshing and rejuvenating experience. Guests may choose from a plethora of spa treatments to invigorate their senses and revitalize their skin.
- 1 Exercise bicycle
- 1 Universal machine
- 3 Free Weights
- 1 Elliptical machine
- 2 stair climbers
- 2 treadmills
Golf Courses Nearby for a fee
- Cocotal Golf & Country
- Punta Cana Beach & Golf
- Punta Espada Golf
- Punta Blanca Golf Course
The natural beauty of a seaside world can easily be the setting of an ultra-romantic wedding and honeymoon. The professional wedding coordinators will guide couples through every step - flowers and decorations, food and beverage menus, entertainment, special guest accommodations, legalities . . . anything and everything.
Meeting Facilities & Incentives
The professional Business Event Coordinators at Zoetry Agua Punta Cana are experts at making sure everything you need for a conference, seminar, retreat or other business function is perfectly provided. The Event Planners will assist you in the coordination of all your indoor and outdoor meeting facilities as well as an A/V or computer equipment needs. The Team will also assist in the coordination of special spa experiences, private parties with live entertainment, transportation, golf outings to the area's best courses and any other tours, special requests or requirements you may have.
I just wanted to send you a quick email to say thank you for taking care of our honeymoon trip. Despite the rather long first day of sitting at the airport, our vacation so far has been absolutely perfect! You recommended the perfect resort for us! Zoetry Agua has been fantastic, not only is it a gorgeous location but the staff are all wonderful and helpful and they even upgraded us when we got here to a swim up suite. I honestly could not hope for a better vacation and I am so glad that you worked with us to make it perfect (in both cost and accommodations). We even found out they are planning to build a Zoetry in Aruba in the next couple years and I can almost guarantee that will be our next big vacation with your help in booking. Thank you again so much!
Kristin & Nathan Ander
email: [email protected]
Book your Vacation Package
Zoetry Agua Punta Cana Reservations: 1-877-380-4142