Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita Wellness & Spa Resort
Endless Privileges® All-Inclusive
Riviera Maya, Mexico
AAA Five Diamond Award
Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita Reservations 1-877-380-4142
Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, an ultra-luxury boutique resort, offers a completely new kind of vacation experience focused on wellness, serenity and romance, as well as social and environmental responsibility. Set on 500 yards of private beach, this exceptionally unique property features 90 beachfront suites; La Canoa, a AAA Four Diamond award-winning restaurant; the first certified Thalassotherapy Center in North America; and a private 48 ft. Catamaran. For the fifth consecutive year, Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, one of the Leading Hotels of the World, has earned a place on Condé Nast Traveler's 2009 Gold List and the AAA Five Diamond Award, for the tenth consecutive year. Each of the 90 lavish oceanfront suites is uniquely decorated with hand-picked treasures from around the world and features private ocean view terraces, Bvlgari® bath amenities, fine luxury linens, sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily, 24-hour private, in-room dining, maid service three times each day and a welcome bottle of Tequila. For an added measure of intimacy and romance, a selection of suites also offer access to private terrace plunge pools and outdoor honeymoon showers. Endless Privileges® provide guests limitless access to personalized, private chauffeured airport transfers; unlimited worldwide calls and concierge service; daily breakfast, lunch and dinner gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic food and beverage selections; complimentary cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international premium brands; sunset catamaran sail; exclusive Visia® complexion skin analysis; shopping excursions by boat; complimentary 24-hour laundry service; a Thallasso Seawater Treatment per guest; as well as complimentary golf.
- For the tenth consecutive year, a AAA Five Diamond Award-winning boutique resort, within close proximity to the Cancun International Airport
- Member of the Leading Hotels of the World
- Private chauffeured airport transfers
- Horizontally designed along a 500 yard beach, with minimum 1,100 sq. ft. one-and two-bedroom suites, all ocean front with private terraces.
- The hotel is located in a protected national park with the world's second largest coral reef just offshore
- First certified Thalassotherapy Spa in North America, spanning 22,000 sq. ft.
- Thalassotherapy is the medical use of seawater as a form of therapy. It is based on the systematic use of seawater, sea products, and shore climate. The properties of seawater are believed to have beneficial effects upon the pores of the skin.
- Unique private dining room with a 5,000 bottle wine cellar
- AAA Four Diamond Award winning La Canoa Restaurant featuring "La cuisine de los Soles®"
- Complimentary Catamaran Sunset Sail
- Offering Endless Privileges® and unique Wellness experiences
- Unique & eclectic décor from all over the world, including original art & antiques
Points of Interest
Enjoy the revitalizing environment at Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita and arrange an ecology tour to the Sian Ka'an biosphere or take a wildlife tour, remember you are just 35 minutes from the charm and fun of Playa del Carmen and just 20 minutes from the shopping and nightlife of Cancun.
Playa del Carmen
- Originally a small fishing town, now Playa del Carmen is a popular tourist attraction with its pristine beaches and turquoise water.
- Puerto Morelos is known for its beachfront restaurants, deep sea fishing, bars, and lounges.
- Learn about the Mayan culture and enjoy several family-friendly activities at this ecological /archaeological theme park
Enjoy this eco-aquatic park and archeological site in an aquatic adventure through lagoons and caves while taking in the ancient Mayan culture including intact artifacts of the past.
Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita, consistently names one of Mexico's most exceptional boutique resorts, is set on 14 acres, including a private beach. It is perfectly situated along Cancun's famed Riviera Maya just 20 minutes from Cancun's International Airport.
Your suite serves as your very exclusive vacation home. Enjoy your suns, spacious living area and bedroom that is just one of 90 suites that are all ocean front and are individually decorated with an eclectic collection of hand selected art and sculptures, artifacts and fabrics from the far reaches of the world. From your private terrace you will gaze out at the brilliant blue Caribbean or lush tropical gardens.
All ocean front suites offer the following:
- Sitting room
- Marble bathtub for 2 in every room
- Ceiling fan
- Electronic safety deposit box (laptop size)
- Vanity mirror
- Hair dryer
- 24-hour in room private dining
- 23" satellite television in the sitting room
- 32" satellite television in the bedroom
- DVD player
- High speed wireless Internet access
- Direct dial cordless telephone
- Large private terrace
- Daily stock mini-bar with premium beverages, wine and champagne by the bottle
- Luxurious Bvgari® bath amenities
- Aromatherapy pillows and linen scents
- Prior to arrival, preselect your customized in room pampering
- A welcome bottle of Tequila
- Handmade beach bag
- Fresh bottle of sparkling wine with fresh fruit in room each day
- Multi-functional rechargeable outlets for cell phones, iPods and laptops
- Pillow menu and nightly turn down service with petit fours
- Concierge service
- Fine quality linens, towels and bathrobes
- Maid service three time daily including turn down service
- Ocean Front Suite with Terrace: 2 Double Beds
- Ocean Front Suite with Terrace: 1 King Bed
- Ocean Front Suite with Plunge Pool: 2 Double Beds
- Ocean Front suite with Plunge Pool: 1 King bed
- Lover's Suite Ocean Front with Outdoor Shower: 1 King Bed
- Master Suite Ocean Front with Plunge Pool: Ground Level
- Master Suite Ocean Front with Two Bedrooms & Terrace
- Presidential Suite Ocean Front
Additional Room Amenities
- No ADA rooms are available
Your gourmet day and evening dining, included with your Endless Privileges®, will be superb, featuring a large selection of light, heart-health and vegetarian selections. Should you prefer any special items due to a food allergy or other requirement, simple inform the concierge. And because your time to be all your own, no reservations are required. Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita squeezes its own fruit juice daily and makes it's own ice-creams, sherbets, bread and pastries. Be sure and sample the "Iced-Tea of the Day" such as Four Berries and Chamomile & Mint, served throughout the resort.
Offering three (3) restaurants and one Sushi & Ceviche Bar, each restaurant features gourmet cuisine coupled with stunning views of the sugar-white beach and the turquoise Caribbean sea.
La Canoa Restaurant
- This award-winning restaurant offers "Cuisine de los Soles", a gourmet fusion of styles based on spices and chilies.
- AAA Four Diamond
- Dress Code: Formal
Sushi & Cerviche Bar
- Lunch daily
- Enjoy a variety of sashimi and cerviche specialties
- Located on the terrace of Kaax Restaurant
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Casual Dress Code
- Savor a la carte Mexican cuisine in an authentic atmosphere
El Chiringuito Beachside Grill
- Lunch & Dinner
- Offers a variety of fresh seafood, chicken and grilled favorites on a wood fire using native hardwood "Zapote" and mesquite
- Casual Dress Code
- Bars & Lounges
Bars & Lounges
- Offering two luxurious lounges, serving premium brand domestic and international beverages.
Hippo's Pool Bar
- 9 am until 11 pm
- Located in the pool area with a stunning ocean view
- 24-hours bar service
- The Library Bar has an extensive reading collection and soothing ocean views, making this a relaxing and inviting meeting place for guests
Facilities, Services & Activities
Take advantage of all Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita has to offer including fresh water and salt water swimming pools and a private beach, both with wait staff service. Go sailing aboard "La Bonita" the private 4-cabin catamaran or go snorkeling, windsurfing, kayaking, play tennis or have a relaxing yoga experience.
- Thalassotherapy Spa* offering a full spa menu of body treatments and rejuvenating therapies
- Beauty Salon*
- Sunset tour on a 48 ft. private luxury catamaran with "Nouvelle Cuisine" hors d'oeuvres and champagne*
- Gift shop*
- Heated swimming pools (seasonal)
- Car rental*
- Personalized Chauffeured Airport Transportation*
- Preferred vendors and drivers for all transportation*
- Ancient Mayan healing practices*
- Acupuncture, Botox cosmetics, Mesotherapy, Chemical Peeling, Sclerotherapy, Human umbilical cord implant, regenerative diathermia Indiba, etc.*
- Guided tour of the property explaining all of the cultural and natural meanings of the property
- Beachfront walking path
- Snorkeling available*
- Scuba lessons and tours*
*Additional charge may apply
Beach, Land & Water Activities
- The sandy, sugar-white beach is over one mile long. The resort is perfectly situated in front of El Jardin (the second largest coral reef in the world). The beach is a sandy bottom and free of rocks.
- Complimentary golf at nearby course
- Fresh water pool and a heated hydrotherapy saltwater pool
- Thalassotherapy pool
- Catamaran one hour sunset sail
- Wine tasting and culinary classes
- Mayan and Spanish lessons
- Dance classes
- Cooking lessons
- Diving / diving class and certification
- Boat shopping tour
- Live musicians and artists performing throughout the resort
- Temazcal ceremonies
- Art gallery
Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita provides guests with Endless Privileges® designed to create unparalleled experiences focused on luxury, wellness, romance and enrichment in ideal beachfront settings. Guests also have the opportunity to enhance and customize their stay with options to upgrade through the Wellness, Lovers, Cultural, Gourmet, Golf Experiences and more*
Endless Privileges® are the privileges available to all guests providing:
- Complimentary greens fees at nearby golf course; cart fee not included
- Personalized, private chauffeured airport transfers
- Luxurious accommodations with Bvlgari® bath amenities, multi-functional rechargeable outlets, aromatherapy pillow and linen scents, fine quality linens and bathrobes, a complimentary handmade beach bag and ocean front suites featuring terraces providing direct access to private beach.
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner gourmet dining options with an assortment of organic food and beverage selections
- Complimentary cocktails and specialty beverages from a variety of domestic and international premium brands
- Catamaran Sunset one hour sail, once per stay (weather permitting)
- 24-hour private, in-room dining
- Maid service three times each day
- Fresh bottle of sparkling wine and basket of fruit daily
- Welcome bottle of Tequila
- Shopping excursions by boat
- Hydrothalasso pool and aqua gym
- Exclusive VISIA® complexion skin analysis
- VISIA® Complexion Analysis accurately detects and measures skin problems in both superficial and deeper layers that left untreated, will eventually emerge and produce premature aging of your skin.
- Complimentary unlimited worldwide calls
- Complimentary 24-hour overnight laundry service
- Temazcal ceremony every other day
- Access to sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and cold plunge pool
- Daily afternoon tea time featuring real live plants for tea infusions
*additional costs may apply
The 22,000 sq. ft. spa, Thalasso Center & Spa transcends all others by offering the first certified Thalassotherapy Spa in North America. The spa offers guests a wide range of treatments combining ancient traditions and modern health science for an utterly relaxing tranquil spa experience.
There is no better place to experience the ancient concept of "Sanitas per Aqua", Latin for health through water, than Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita Thalasso Center. Tucked between a lush mangrove forest and a secluded white sand beach with jewel-blue Caribbean waters, the 22,000 square foot ocean front Thalasso Center & Spa, the first and only certified Thalassotherapy center in North America, is a true temple of healing, composed of a large outdoor therapeutic saltwater pool, 16 wet and dry specialized treatment rooms, fitness facilities, separate male and female saunas and steam rooms and Temazcal, a traditional Mexican steam bath.
Thalassotherapy is highly recommended for the following conditions:
- Stress, depression and anxiety
- Physical and emotional exhaustion
- Weight loss and cellulite
- Dermatological problems
- Rheumatism and arthritis
- Circulatory problems
The fitness center offers a variety of equipment and machines including:
- Exercise bicycles
- Universal machine
- Free weights
- Elliptical machines
Weddings & Honeymoons
Because the entire setting of Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita is so intimate and sensuous, it adds a special atmosphere to the romance of weddings and honeymoons. From the "I Do" on the private pier to the "Let's Do" in the privacy of your suite, everything says "perfect".
Zoetry Paraiso de la Bonita's 1,400 square-feet meeting room can be easily adapted to your needs for meetings, receptions, or special occasions. The hotel's meeting planners are available to assist you in coordinating all your indoor and outdoor meeting facilities as well as any A/V or other computer equipment needs. We will also help you coordinate special spa experiences, private parties with live entertainment, transportation, golf outings to the area's best courses and any other tours, special requests or requirements you may have.
email: [email protected]
Book your Vacation Package
Zoetry Reservations Paraiso de la Bonita Reservations 1-877-380-4142